56

Y/N POV

I ran out of the room not caring about the world. It was just too much for me.

My head felt light and I could barely breathe. It seemed like the world was collapsing.

Well, it was...

At least for me.

While I was running through the halls I could hear some voices calling my name behind me. But I didn't stop. I didn't even slowdown. I just ran back to my room.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. I didn't want to talk with anybody. I didn't want to hear or see them. It was already hardly bareble for me. I didn't have any energy left to talk with others.

I put bag on my bed and got some things from the closet and threw them in it. Clothes, my laptop, basically the most important things. I tried to pack as fast as possible so that I wouldn't have to go through any kind of encounter with the others, but I wasn't even halfway through and I could hear knock on my door.

"Go away! I'm not in the mood for talking right now." I spluttered harshly and immediately regretted my mean action.

I don't even know who's behind the door and yet I'm so cruel. It's not their fault.

"Y/N, are you okay? Let me in. Please." a voice behind the door said. It was Felix. Of course it was him. How could it be not. In the end, he has the purest soul in the world.

"I-I really can't right now, Felix. I can't. Please. Just, leave me alone." I said exhausted of everything.

"Y/N, let us in. We'll help you." said another voice behind the door. I.N.

I took a deep breath.

I really appreciate their worry. But I don't need it. I don't want it.

"Guys... I really. Please." I said and threw few last things into the bag.

That's everything that I need for the following few days.

Just when I went to the door so that I could leave and get out of this mansion the voice, that I wanted to hear the least, spoke.

Bang Chan.

"Y/N, I need to talk with you. Can you let me in? I'll explain everything. I promise. Just let me in." said a pleading voice of Bang Chan.

Why does it hurt so much to hear him like this?

I can't leave the room. I can't encounter him yet. I don't have the energy for it right now.

But I also can't stay here in this room. I'm going mad.

I looked around and saw the only option that was left.

The window.

I went to it and opened it. I was on the first floor, but when I looked around I could quite easily climbed down.

I secured the bag around me and quickly yet safely climbed down.

I tried to get as far from the mansion as possible without being noticed, when a voice spoke up.

"The nearest city is still quite far away. It would be better to go by car." I heard and when I turned around I saw Minho standing in front of the car.

I looked at him and was quite hesitant. I really didn't want to speak with anyone. To be honest, I would rather walk the whole way.

"I thought you would do something like this and don't worry, I'm not gonna ride with you.Just take the car." said Minho as if he read my mind.

"Why?" I asked not really understanding why would he do something like this. Isn't he technically going against his boss?

"You're smart enough to understand the situation. If space is what you need the most right now then it should be provided to you. Keeping you here against your will would do no good." said Minho and reached out to me his hand with a car keys.

"Still, aren't you going against Bang Chan's orders right now? I bet keeping me here is what he wants the most right now." I asked and looked at him. Sure, I'm mad at Bang Chan and partly also at the others too. They also kept the truth from me. But still, I didn't want them to have any kind of problem because of me.

"It's okay. My job is to help Bang Chan as much as possible. Even if it is in a way he does not approve of or does not recognise." he said and forced the keys into my hand.

"Now go, before someone shows up and stops you from doing so." said Minho and nodded towards the car.

"Thank you." is all I said and went straight to the car. I put my bag on the passenger seat and started the engene. And before someone could do anything I drove off. Looking back through the interior mirror and seeing Minho standing there.

I left. Finally feeling free. Burden free.

A few minutes after I left the others appeared. They wanted to go after me, but luckily for me, Minho stopped them.

Without me knowing, it was beginning of Bang Chan's hell.

And it was all because I left.

But I couldn't know that.

And I really didn't even want to know.