31

Y/N POV

I turned and faced the mirror trying to make from myself a human being again. Messy hair, swollen lips, fucked up makeup and clothes. Gosh.

I just quietly stood there and tried to do my stuff without laying my eyes on him or doing anything else that could make this situation even worse. Just concentrating on myself.

All of sudden I could feel arms wrapping around my waist. I looked in the mirror and noticed Bang Chan standing behind me and staring at me through the mirror.

"Don't be like that. Don't do this to me." said Bang Chan with seriouss, almost sad face.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything." I said casually.

"Don't regret it. Don't try to act like nothing happened." he said and I could swear that this time, he really looked sad.

"What am I supposed to do then?" I asked and looked him in the eyes.

"Let's just enjoy it. Each others presence. Let's just get the most of it, when we already decided to take this step." he said and smiled gently.

"So what? Am I supposed to become you lover or what?" I said jokingly and laughed at it a little bit.

"Why not?" said seriously Bang Chan.

"What? Wait, I meant it as a joke." I said in panic.

"Would it be so horrible?" he asked and frowned his eyebrows.

"I'm not saying that it would be horrible."I said but this man didn't let me finish once again.

"Then you don't want to?" he asked

"I'm not saying I don't want to and let me finish." I said frustrated.

"Then it's a deal." said Bang Chan and gave a little peck on my neck.

"Huh, what do you mean by that?" I said and turned to face him.

"Starting now, you will be my lover." Bang Chan said casually and I just stared at him.

"You can't be serious." I said panicked.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Why not? There's like million of reasons why not." I said ,not believing, that he even asked.

"For example?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Is this a game to him or what?

"First of all, you're my boss, it's pretty unethical." I started.

"I also kill people. That's also pretty unethical, isn't it. And it's not stopping me from doing it. So why should something like this stop me from doing something so pleasurable?" he said leaning on a wall with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, then what abou the fact, that we are enemies. I'l here to destroy you. I can manipulate you or use you or something." I said with a confidence, pretty sure, that this argument is a very good reason, why we should stop all this all.

"You're not that type to do it." he said and shrugged it off, like this idea of mine was the stupidest thing that I could possibly think of.

"Excuse me? How you know if I'm the type or not?" I asked shocked. He was right. I was able to do a lot of things but sleeping with someone because of something that i need was just something, that I couldn't do. But still, how can HE be so sure, that I won't do that?

"I just know that." he said confidently.

"You just know that? That's not how things work." I said frustrated.

"Believe me, when I say, that I'm able to read people. I'm not good in my job for no reason." he said and walked to me. I just stared at him in disbelief.

"Any other argument?" he asked with a smirk.

"I don't want to?" I tried, pretty sure of my failure.

Bang Chan frowned his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Let's try it, y/n. We ain't got nothing to lose." he said and looked into my eyes.

I know this is a terrible idea, but I can't help it. Just like he said. I just can't stay away from him. When I look at him, my heartbeat fasten and I remember all of the thing that we did and how much I enjoyed it.

"Okay, but let's not call ourselves lovers, yet. Let's just try doing this and we'll see, okay?" I said.

"And what exactly do you mean by THIS?" Chan teased me with a smirk.

"Kicking your ass soon enough, if you won't stop. We need to get back to dining room." I said and Bang Chan just laughed little bit.

"Okay, go ahead." he said and gestured me to leave.

"You aren't going or what?" I asked confused.

"I need to take care of this first." he said and pointed at his crotch.

"Oh, that's right." I answered quickly but could feel my cheeks turning slightly red.

"Don't worry, you'll take responsibility of this the next time." he said with a smirk and I just tried to not look at him right now.

"Just give me few minutes and I'll be there. You can say to others, that something urgent came up and we were taking care of it and that I still need to do few more things." Chan said and gently smiled at me.

"Okay, see you soon." I said and smiled at him before I left the bathroom.

Y/N, what the fuck? Are you crazy? Yeah, you must be. There's no other explanation. Because what you've just done changes everything. Nothing's gonna be the same anymore.

Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Wait and see how strong this bond between me and Bang Chan is.