70

Y/N POV

Have you ever hated someone so much, that you wanted to punch them?....But you loved them at the same time? 

But you wanted to slap some sense into them...but you still loved them.

But you felt like shaking with them and shouting at them but...well, you get it now.

That's how I felt.

I was so frustrated. 

How could he do this to me?! It was like giving a candy to a kid and then fucking taking it from them just as they unwrapped it and wanted to eat it.

We were together. We were all cringy lovey dovey and then he fucking leaves without saying anything?

The driver dropped me off at Aera's flat like 30 minutes ago and I was trying to call him since then but he wasn't picking it up.

Call me psycho, call me obsessive how much you want but don't tell me that you wouldn't be going crazy if your partner just disappeared all of a sudden without any explenation.

Let's be honest...most of us would be mad, angry and worried...and so was I.

By the look of Bang Chan's face it seemed like something really serious and that haven't calmed me a bit. On the contrary. 

I was worried sick.

This man gotta work much more on his comunication skills, because currently they're none.

I sat down and exhaled deeply. What am I supposed to do? Should I drive over to the mansion? But what if I'll only get in their way...

I stood up and and decided to make some tea to calm my nerves and then decide my next steps.

I was pouring the hot water in my cup when I heard my phone ring.

Could it be...? Fucking finally! It was just about time to call me back and give me some information.

I rushed to my phone and looked at it's screen to see...Aera's name.

Aera? Why is she calling me?

I didn't wait and picked up the call.

"Aera? What's up?" I said casually.

"What's up?! What's fucking up?! Nothing good, girl." She said frustrated and worried.

"What do you mean by that? What's going on?" I asked feeling my pressure getting high once again.

"It's about the guys. I mean...Minho and the rest...you know." she said.

"Yeah...you know what's going on?" I asked her with a little hope in my voice.

"I know some bits... and let me tell you...I don't think it's good." she said, now a sign of frustration in her voice.

"Yeah, well, I already knew that..." I started but she interrupted me.

"You don't know a half of it...it's worse." she said and there was a moment of silence.

"Where are you right now?" she asked me.

"Your flat." I simply said as I felt my heart beating faster and my hands get sweaty.

"I'll be there in a minute...I'll tell you everything when I arrive." she said and I felt impatience taking over me. I was about to shout at her to tell me right away but I stopped myself.

"Hurry up." I said instead.

"Already there, girl." She said and hang up.

I slowly sat down at the chair and tried to calm myself with some deep breaths, but as one could expect, it didn't fucking help. Not a bit.