6

Bang Chan POV

I.N stood up and grabbed y/n, waiting for someone to help him to get her into the basement.

"Oh come on guys, lend me a hand, please?" said little bit impatiently I.N, while he looked at the other members. His eyes landed on Hyunjin.

"Don't even think about it. I'm not coming near this thing." said Hyunjin and looked disgusted at y/n.

"Yeah, that's right. Can't you see what she has done to us? We had enough fun with her. It's someone elses turn now." said Changbin in agreement.

"Aish, you two, really." said frustraded Han and joined I.N.

You could see anger on y/n's face.  She was fed up with us.

"You know, I can walk by myself. I don't need any escort. Just show me the way." She said and broke away from I.N's and Han's grip.

Everyone looked quite unsure, but I nodded in agreement, so the three of them left the room.

"Now, what shall you do with her?" asked Minho. In that moment everyone's eyes were on me. 

"Leave it to me. I'll take care of it. Have I ever disappointed you?" I said and looked at them.

"It's not like we don't believe you. We all just see, that it won't be so easy with her." said worried Seungmin

"Don't worry, I already have a plan." I said and also left the room.

"Hah, I guess we just have to believe him, like always, right? In the end, there's reason why HE is our boss." said Felix with a smirk on his face.