19

Y/N POV

I easily oriented around myself and found the way thanks to Felix's map. I quickly arrived at the spot and patiently waited on Felix.

"Hey, y/n!" I heard Felix say. I looked up from my phone to see him slowly approach  me.

"Hey Felix, thank you again for your help." I said and waved at him.

"Stop with it. I already told you, that it's fine." he said with a big smile.

"Now, show me the list." he said and reached out his hand for it.

"I marked the tasks that I don't know how to do." I said and handed him the list.

"Hmm. I see. He gave you the work, that the members usually do. But don't worry. It's not that hard. He just wants to intimidate you." he said and started to do something on his phone.

"Oh really? What a relief." I said and exhaled. I was afraid I won't be able to make it.

"Yeah, most of it is just work on computer, cleaning and handling some calls to adjust Bang Chan's schedule for next week. I'll send you the needed contacts, I believe you can handle it from that on." he said and looked at me to make sure.

"Yeah, totally, the lack of contacts was the biggest problem. When I have them, I'll be able to do all the work." I said and smiled back at him.

"Okay, so that leave just one task." said Felix and again did something on his phone. Was he texting someone?

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"No need for that worried voice. It's the check of weapons and order a new ones." said Felix calmly.

"Oh, that's the worst one." I said and frowned.

"This is usually Han's task, so I texted him and asked, if he was willing to help you. Luckily he said that he's bored anyway, so he will help." said Felix proudly.

"Oh, really?" I said quite unsure. Felix was so far the only one, that I was willing to try truly believe.

"Don't worry, he sometimes acts silly, but he's not evil. He's a nice person." said Felix trying to reassure me.

"Since you're the one saying it, I guess I have to believe you." I said with a small smile.

Felix slightly nodded with a smile and looked again at his phone. In no time a walking figure appeared in the hallway.

"Hey Han, thanks you for the help." said Felix and welcomed Jisung.

"No worries, I was bored anyway." said Jisung with a little laughed.

"This is y/n, I know you guys met before, but it's better to introduce yourselfs again with a fresh new start as a coworkers. Don't you think?" said Felix and backed off a little bit to give us space to introduce ourselves.

"Hi, my name is Jisung, but you can call me Han just like anyone else here. Good to see you again." said Han and reached out his hand.

"Hey, My name is y/n. Good to see you too. Luckily this time you're not taking me to the basement." I said with a little laughtand tried to lift up the mood a little bit.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." said teasing Han and we shook our hands. This wasn't the worst start of a relationship.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys now. I have some work to do. I'll send you the contacts, when I get to my office, y/n. See you around." Said Felix and waved us on his way.

"Thank you again for everything Felix." I shouted at him and I could hear him laugh.

"Then, follow me, I'll lead the way." said Han and gestured me to follow him quickly.