29

Y/N POV

I rushed through the halls. Just when I noticed the entrance to the dining room I stopped.

"Okay. I need to put myself together before I enter." I said to myself and tried to at least calm my breathing down.

"Alright, let's get into it." I tried to cheer myself up and entered the room.

I looked around and most of the members were already sitting at the table. 

My arrival attracted everyone's attention and all eyes were suddenly on me. I gulped down and froze. 

What the heck am I supposed to do now? Should I just casually sit down somewhere? What if they have assigned seats or something and I'll sit down on someone's seat? That would be embarrassing. But just standing here like statue isn't good either.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? 

Just when I thought that it would be better to just disappear, to just let the ground swallow me, my two saviour saved me.

"Y/n, here you are!" said Felix with a wide smile and waving hand.

"Took you long enough. Come and join us." said Han and gestured me to join them.

Oh thanks god. I went to them quickly and bowed my head as salutation to the rest of the sitting members.

"Am I too late?" I asked quietly Felix when I stood next to him.

"Nah, Hyunjin and Changbin are not even here yet." answered my question Han.

I looked around and found out two important things. First, Han was right. Hyunjin and Changbin were nowhere to be found. 

Second, Bang Chan was staring at me. I wasn't sure what to think about it. Let's just ignore it for now. I thought to myself. 

Just when I wanted to ignore him I saw his gaze sliding from my face down, all over my body, to my feet and then back. A small smirk appeared on his face. 

Wait! Did he just check me out? Just what exactly is going on?

We looked into each other's eyes and I could see him mumble something to himself. Not able to understand, not even a bit.

You know what? Let's just pretend like nothing happened, cuz this is really weird.

Just what exactly is on his mind?

"You're right. These two are not here yet. Did something happen?" I asked kinda worried. If I was right, you really shouldn't be late. Not at this kind of meetings.

"As I know them, they just probably lost track of time. Nothing else." said Felix and put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

I nodded and looked around the room just to notice Bang Chan gazing at me again. Again? 

Is it really again or did he never really stopped staring at me?

I could see him frown all of sudden and piercing Felix's hand on my shoulder with his gaze.

"Felix's right. There's no need to worry about them." said Han and brought me back to reality.

"Oh really?" I asked and tried to continue our conversation pretending, that nothing happened. Or at least that I haven't noticed the killing stare of Bang Chan's.

"Yeah, let's sit you down." said Felix with his angelic smile and I couldn't help myself but reciprocate it.

"Okay. Thank you guys." I said thankful.

"I guess since you're here, the seating will change a little bit." said Han and looked at Felix.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's not like we have assigned seats." said Felix with smile.