Notice

Hi guys! It's me, Kettei Lee.

I wanted to ask you something, so this is, to be honest, more of a survey rather than notice.

I was thinking about making an instagram account, where I would update you a little bit more about my writing process and when you could expect another chapter.

I thought it might be a little bit more comfortable for you guys to just check my ig account and find out, that I'm going to write another chapter next week rather than wait not knowing if the next chapter will come out next week or next month. (You know my laziness)

And when I'm talking about it, I also thought it might be quite a good motivation for me. Maybe some of you guys will even spam me (or send me threats) to finally make me go to write another chapter.

I was also thinking, that I may post there some of my ideas for another stories, that I would like to write when I finnish this one. And you guys could tell me, wheter you like these concepts a which ones I should do for example first.

Or with whom I should write my next fanfiction or if I should try other genres. There's really no limitations.

But first I wanted to know if you guys are even interested in something like this.

So please, let me know in the comments and I hope you enjoyed the new chapters.

I'm not going to promise anything, but I will try to post a little bit more.

Thank you for reading till the end.

With love, yours Kettei Lee.