30

Disclaimer: This chapter contains adult content. It is not suitable for anyone under age of 18 and may not be suitable for all adult readers. View at your discretion. Aka smuts ahead, guys.

Warning will be placed right in front of the scene and right behind it, so you would be still able to read/enjoy the chapter without any limitations and still be able to avoid the unwanted content. Hope it will help.

Y/N POV

I tightened my grip to make sure, that he won't run away from me, but still made sure, that I won't touch anywhere near the wound and hurt him.

"You, stay here. And don't even dare think about leaving." I said and looked at him seriously.

Then I rushed into the kitchen and asked the staff, where do they have first aid kit. Soon after I got the kit from the staff, I thanked them and rushed outside to Bang Chan.

"You're still here." I exhaled gladly when I saw him still standing there.

"You told me to." Bang Chan said.

"I know I did, but I wasn't sure if you would listen to me." I said and looked at him.

"I would listen to you even if you would mean your command as a joke. I would do anything without hesitation." he said and looked me in my eyes.

I tried to gulp but I couldn't. My heart just skipped a beat and I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"There's bathroom nearby. I'll treat you there." I tried to say calmly but inside of me chaos and panic took over.

"Okay." said Bang Chan and silently followed me.

When I got into the bathroom I put the first aid kit on the counter and searched through it for the stuff, that I needed.

I turned around to look for Bang Chan only to find out, that he was already standing behind me.

"Gosh. You scared me. When did you get behind me? I haven't even noticed you." I said.

"Shortly after you came here." he answered.

"Oh, okay." I answered, but soonly after I realized, why we were here.

"Now's not the time for this." I said and reached out my one hand to Bang Chan and opened faucet with the other one.

Bang Chan looked at me with confusion.

"Do you believe me?" I asked and looked him in the eyes.

In the next second he put his hand in mine. Without any hesitation.

I checked temperature of the water.

"It's cold, so it may be uncomfortable at first. But try to bear with it, please." I said and could see Bang Chan nodd to let me know, that he understands.

"I need to rinse the wound first. It may hurt but I will try to be gentle." I said and waited for Bang Chan to nodd again, so I could get to work.

After he did I put his hand under the flowing water, still gently holding it. He flinched at first.

"I'm sorry, please bear with me." I said and tried to be even more gentle, if it is even possible.

After I made sure, that the wound is clean and it didn't bleed that much anymore, I stopped the water. I took towel that was hanging nearby and dried carefully bang Chan's hand.

"I'm gonna put a disinfection on it, just to make sure." I said and took the disinfection, that I prepared before, from the counter.

"It may hurt a bit at first." I just announced and Bang Chan nodded while staring at me.