(Season 2) Chapter 1

The Stone Army

(Y/N) heard a sudden and loud 'bang' echo from the Museum exhibit room. Her (Y/E/C) eyes widened and she quickly sprinted towards the exhibit room, her feet thumping against the tiles and her heart in her throat.

Her senses had heightened and she could feel the Elemental Masters of Fire, Earth, Lightning, Ice, and Energy on the premises.

She skidded into the exhibit room and gasped when she saw the podium of the huge Stone Warrior, recently earthed by Misako, empty. She spotted the curator on the ground and quickly ran to his aid.

"Sir!" (Y/N) exclaimed, kneeling beside him. "Are you okay?"

He groaned and opened his eyes. "(Y/N)!" he exclaimed.

"What happened here?" she continued. "And where-"

"It's alive!" he yelled.

"What?" (Y/N) asked in genuine confusion, frowning.

"The huge stone warrior!" he said. "And it threw me across the room!"

(Y/N) gasped in understanding. "How is that-" She stopped when she smelled something sharp and pungent and looked up at the ceiling where she found the Great Devourer's green venom dripping from a crack. "Oh, crap."

"Don't worry," the curator said, getting up. "I'm sure the Ninja will handle him."

"The Ninja?" (Y/N) asked. So my senses were right, she thought.

"Yes, they-"

A loud bang echoed from somewhere and they froze.

"Where's Misako?" (Y/N) asked, her heart in her throat.

"Where the sound just came from," he said slowly, his eyes wide.

(Y/N) gasped and without another word, sprinted towards the direction of the sound. She entered a hallway and spotted Misako on the ground and inhaled sharply.

"Misako!" (Y/N) exclaimed, running over to her. "Are you okay?" She grabbed her hand and helped her up to her feet.

That's when (Y/N) noticed more people too. An old man with a long, white beard, a strange hat, and the 5 Ninjas, each wearing a black, red, blue, white, and green gi. And for some reason, she felt a strange attraction to the one in green.

"Uh..."(Y/N) began but her eyes suddenly fell on the huge Stone warrior who came out of a nearby room. "Wrong timing?" she mumbled, eyeing the thing.

"I'm afraid so, (Y/N)," Misako mumbled.

"Ah! This is gonna be much harder than a bunch of bobbleheads, fellas," the black ninja groaned as he got up.

"Yeah, well, then it's a good thing we're in a museum," the blue ninja said.

"Why is that?" Misako asked.

"'CAUSE WE'RE ALL ABOUT TO BECOME HISTORY!" he screamed. "RUN!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as the Stone Warrior swung his sword at her. "Whoa!" She ducked quickly and ran after the Ninja with Misako beside her. "Was it the venom?" She inquired.

"It seems like it," she replied through pants.

"The guy's got a pair of sneakers on him!" the green ninja exclaimed. "Pick up the pace, go, go, go!"

"Oh, man. He's pretty fast for a big guy!" the red ninja screamed.

They ran through the hallways and entered a room. The ninja quickly closed the door and (Y/N) sighed in relief. But then the Stone Warrior started banging on the huge doors.