(Season 5) Chapter 59

Previously on Ninjago:

"Yeah, Sensei," Cole said. "Who was that?"

Wu sighed, looking at all of them, mainly Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane. "You four were not my first pupils," he began. "There was one before you."

"Huh?" Kai exclaimed.

"What?" Cole questioned, sounding confused as Kai was.

"Morro, the Master of Wind," Wu stated.

"Okay, now those lights scare me," Nya interrupted, causing all of them to head over to her and the screen she was pointing at where it displayed the Bounty as a blueprint and a red dot coming in close to it. "We got something on our six. Looks like your Master of Wind just caught his second wind."

(Y/N) just hoped that her powers wouldn't give out before this battle finished.

***

Ghost Story - Part 1

The boys took off their work uniforms and the Ninja pulled their masks over their faces as Wu told them to get into position.

They looked over the railing and saw that Morro had caught up to them by conjuring his own Elemental  Dragon.

"Crap," (Y/N) cursed, simultaneously making her blades appear in her hands as the five Ninja got ready to fight.

"Ah!" Cole exclaimed. "I give you this much: That ninja never quits!"

The Dragon looped around and shot a flaming green ball at the ship.

"Port side!" Zane yelled out. 

In the control room, Nya heard him and quickly jerked the wheel toward the left and the Bounty dipped to the left side, dodging the fireball. 

The Dragon soared into the air and started to come back down.

"The cannons!" (Y/N) ordered Jay.

He wasted no time and jumped into one of them and began to fire steaming cannon projectiles at Morro but he expertly dodged them all. He dove back toward the Bounty, attacking once again and Nya quickly pulled them out of the way, causing everyone on the deck to tip to the side as well.

"Aah!" Jay yelped as he fell near Wu while everyone else steadied themselves. "Let me get this straight," he began, panicked. "You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?"

"Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after," Wu explained. 

"You have got to be kidding me!" (Y/N) groaned.

"There's a secret message engraved on it," Wu continued. "All these years, I had no idea."

"Of course!" Jay exclaimed, chuckling nervously. "Just another day in Ninjago."

"If this is as fast as the Bounty goes," Cole began, pointing at Morro who was now flying right beside them. "I think we're in for some serious trouble."

The Dragon flew upside down above the Bounty and it abruptly disappeared as Morro landed right in front of them, laughing as he conjured two green daggers.

Zane quickly got in front of Wu as did (Y/N), her glaring at Morro challengingly. "I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff," Wu said to them.