(Season 2) Chapter 10

Previously on Ninjago:

"(Y/N)!" Misako exclaimed in concern as she came over to her other side, wrapping an arm around her waist too to support her. "Did you use your dark powers?"

The girl in question coughed again. "It just... happened," she croaked. She suddenly gasped and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she went limp.

"(Y/N)!" Lloyd gasped, worried.

My mom let go of her and Lloyd picked her up in his arms, hooking one arm under her legs and the other under her back.

"Let's take her back to the Bounty," Misako said. "I'll explain everything there."

Lloyd nodded, looking down at (Y/N) in concern. "Please be okay," he mumbled.

***

Return of the Overlord - Part 1

(Y/N)'s eyes flew open and she saw the ceiling of the room she and Nya were sharing. She slowly got up from her lying position in her bed, confusion taking hold of her.

How did I get here? What exactly happened?

She winced, feeling a sudden headache coming on. This only happened when she used her dark powers.

Then everything flooded in and regret filled her, knowing that she could not save Nya.

She swung her legs off the bed and got up, heading towards the door of the room. Entering the hallway, she noticed that the whole Bounty was full of silence. She frowned and started heading up to the deck but found nobody there either.

(Y/N) kind of felt dizzy but sensed the auras of Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd, Nya but Nya's felt a bit off? She could feel Lloyd at the shore and the others in the forest. But why did they split up? She frowned in confusion and exited the Bounty.

She hurried towards the forest, eager to meet up and find out what was going on. She soon spotted Zane, Cole, Jay, and Kai in the distance and they were fighting... Nya?! But she didn't seem like herself for some reason, even her colours seemed darker.

"What in the name of the First Spinjitzu Master is going on here!?" (Y/N) exclaimed in shock.

Kai, who was standing back and rubbing his head, turned around to look at her. "(Y/N)!" he said, sounding relieved. "You're awake!"

"You shouldn't be here!" Zane yelled, blocking an oncoming attack from 'Nya'.

"Why is that?" (Y/N) asked.

"Misako explained how using your dark powers can drain you of your powers for some time and cause you to pass out," Cole explained, coming to stand in front of her in a protective stance.

"But where are the others?" (Y/N) asked, worried.

"At the shore, trying to fight Garmadon," Jay called out to her as he tried to use his Spinjitzu against Nya but got knocked back.

"I'm going," (Y/N) announced. "They might need me."

"Are you sure?" Kai asked, concern laced in his tone.

But (Y/N) had already headed past them. "Don't worry!" she yelled over my shoulder as she sprinted towards the shore.

As she got closer, she spotted several vehicles and Garmadon on top of a main one in the centre. The top was shaped like the Helmet of the Stone Army and there was huge cannon at the front.

"You've made your decision," Garmadon said. "And I have made mine." He headed over to a red button and pushed it.

"No!" Lloyd, Misako, and Wu screamed from in front of her.