(Season 4) Chapter 50

WOOAH!!

WE'RE HALFWAY THROUGH HUNDRED CHAPTERS! AIN'T THAT AMAZING!?

Also, I noticed some confusion in the last chapter and some people wanted Garmadon's reaction, so I will change it right after publishing this chapter!

So go on ahead and read it after this one!

Previously on Ninjago:

"Tell me when I can re-surface from the ditch of embarrassment," (Y/N) grumbled.

"Sure," Lloyd said with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around her. "So is that a yes for being my girlfriend?"

She laughed, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Of course, it is, Greenie."

"AWWWWW!" Which was everyone except Garmadon and Nya.

They were exchanging money. As a matter of fact, Garmadon was smirking and collecting from Nya who was reluctantly handing it over.

(Y/N) gaped in disbelief. "Oh, God."

***

The Day of the Dragon

Standing outside Chen's former Palace, cheers filled the air as Chen's blimp deflated to nothing.

"Yeah! Haha!" Griffin exclaimed in excitement, high-fiving a recently freed noodle factory worker who was holding a spear.

"Awesome." (Y/N) grinned, folding her arms and then sending a glare in the direction of the struggling Cultists they had tied up. Noticing her, they instantly froze with wide eyes.

"Sink the ferry!" Jay commanded. "No one's getting off this island!"

"Yeah!" Bolobo raised his staff and vines rose from under the ocean, wrapping around the ferry and gradually dragging it into the water.

Jay and (Y/N) walked over to Kai, Zane, and Lloyd as Cole emerged from inside the Palace. "The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear," he informed. "Still no sign of Chen and Clouse."

"What about Skylor?" Kai asked anxiously and hopefully, causing (Y/N) to frown in concern too.

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends," Lloyd began, patting Kai's shoulder. "And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." He turned to his girlfriend with a comforting smile and took her hand in his, squeezing it. "Don't worry, (Y/N), we'll find your sister."

She smiled back gratefully.

"He's right," Cole said in agreement with Lloyd, his voice full of determination. "With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time."

"I'm proud of you six," Garmadon said with a smile as he came over to them. "You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together." His face turned serious as did his tone. "But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep."

Timeskip brought to you by:

Chen complaining about why nobody told him raising a daughter would be difficult.

Some of them were gathered in a clearing in the forest, surrounded by several vehicles which they were working on and those that might come in use later on.

Suddenly, Griffin sped up to the group and quickly began speaking before any of them could ask what was going on. "Chen just figured out Skylor's powers can finish the spell," he explained. "She's in danger."