(Season 2) Chapter 3

Previously on Ninjago:

"Then admit that you like her," Kai said with a grin.

"Say it, Lloyd," Zane added. "Or else there are 99% chances that we'll show the recording to her."

Lloyd turned red. "Well, I..." he began. "Fine. I like her but we just met so I doubt that it will become serious yet. Now got to bed all of you. You have to train me tomorrow in case you have forgotten."

"Got that on tape too, Zane?" Cole asked.

"Yes, once again I did," he answered, a grin on his face.

"I HATE YOU ALL!"

***

The Day Ninjago Stood Still

(Y/N) flexed her fingers, craning her ears to hear for the sound of any incoming attack from the Ninja who currently surrounded her and Lloyd in Dareth's dojo, the temporary Ninja training space.

She and Lloyd stood back to back, both their eyes covered with a blindfold, and unbeknownst to each other, their senses going crazy from the contact.

Wu had given (Y/N) a gi similar to the rest of the Ninjas (more in style like Lloyd's) but silver in colour.

"Don't rely on your eyes," Cole said. "Use your ears."

"I don't think relying on our eyes is an option," (Y/N) remarked sassily and heard Lloyd chuckle behind her.

They heard the Ninjas draw out their weapons, and got into a defensive stance at the same time Dareth came in.

"Uh, guys," Dareth began. "I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

(Y/N) heard the Ninja run towards them and she and Lloyd both jumped at the same time as the boys swiped their weapons at them.

(Y/N) managed to kick Jay in the face with her right foot and he let out a loud yelp as he cried out in pain. "Sorry, not sorry!" she said with a chuckle as she landed on the ground.

"(Y/N), duck!" Lloyd warned. She did as he said and Lloyd used Cole's stolen spear to move his body horizontally in a circular direction, kicking each of the other Ninjas.

(Y/N) felt someone's presence behind her as she stood back up and reared her right elbow backwards as it came in contact with someone's stomach.

"Ow!" Kai cried out.

She smirked to herself as she dodged another oncoming attack from Zane and somehow managed to knock out a shuriken from his hand.

(Y/N) suddenly heard a loud 'thump' and clatter of things, causing her to raise her eyebrows in curiosity. 

"Aah!" Jay yelled.

"Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no." (Y/N) could hear Dareth crying out and assumed that Lloyd had knocked Jay into Dareth's 'trophies'.

She quickly jumped as she heard Cole swipe his scythe at her feet. She raised her right foot and kicked and heard Jay scream once again, flying out onto the street through the window.

(Y/N) felt Lloyd use his fire powers since they could now feel each other use their powers.

"No, no, no, no!" Dareth cried out, quickly shutting the window close.

"Hey, open the window!" (Y/N) heard Jay say.

"Um," she began. "Did Jay somehow end up outside...?"

"Yep," Kai answered with a sigh.