Chapter 56

(Y/N) was laughing her stomach off in the kitchen with the guys and Nya when Lloyd came in, calling for her.

He was about to say something else as well when he saw (Y/N), but his jaw dropped when his eyes properly took her in.

(I feel so proud of this one 👇🏼😎)

I'm sorry if this edit is terrible, guys

I'm sorry if this edit is terrible, guys. I tried, okay? 😭

(Y/N) fiddled with her fingers. "How do I look?"

His eyes met hers and her breath caught when she saw them full of love and awe. "Beautiful," he breathed out, wrapping his arms around her waist and abruptly pulling her in for a kiss when he reached her where she was leaning against the kitchen island.

She instantly relaxed in his arms, snaking her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. 

"You two aren't alone, you know," Cole teased. 

Lloyd rolled his eyes as they broke away.

"Thanks," (Y/N) replied, feeling a bit at ease now. "But is it suitable for meeting my birth mother for the first time after I was born?"

He brought a hand to cup her face, rubbing his thumb across her cheek. Her eyes fluttered close and she sighed at the feeling and the shivers that ran down her spine.

"She's your mother, (Y/N)," he began, causing her to open her eyes. "She won't care about what you're wearing because, in her eyes, you will always be beautiful just like you are in my eyes."

(Y/N) felt her face turn red. "You always know what to say to make me feel better."

"What are boyfriends for?" he teased, kissing her forehead. "Ready to go?"

Yeah, so she had decided to drag Lloyd along with her after all.

"Yes and no."

"I'll be there with you, don't worry," he said, lacing their hands together. "What were you guys laughing about before I came in though?" He looked at everyone.