(Season 3) Chapter 24

Hey, guys! 

Thank you all for the 6.2K reads! I never thought I'd reach this far!

Anyway, I want to apologize because of how short this chapter is. 😟 My winter vacations just finished and school has started so I didn't get time. So sorry!

Stay safe!

Stay happy!

Previously on Ninjago:

"Not everything," Zane said, causing (Y/N) to frown. "Do you remember when we followed Garmadon back in time?"

Jay, Cole, and Nya nodded and (Y/N) assumed that it had happened when she hadn't joined them yet. However, Lloyd was also clueless.

"Uh, we did?" he muttered, confused.

"You don't remember, Lloyd, because when we returned to the present," Zane explained. "It had been altered by what we had done in the past."

"I remember because I was there. You used the Golden Weapons to destroy my Mega Weapon," Garmadon said. "But when they collided, they were shot into..." he trailed off in realization.

"Space."

***

Codename: Arcturus - Part 2

They all turned to Wu who standing in front of a huge radar.

"Cool," (Y/N) breathed out in awe as they all walked over to him.

"Since Lloyd gave away his power," Nya began. "The Overlord's going after the only thing that can turn him into the Golden Master: the Golden Weapons."

"I've read about them in the scrolls in the library of Domu," (Y/N) said.

"Quick, where do the Serpentine study the stars?" Garmadon said.

Before Zane could go to the computer and search it up, (Y/N) answered first. "The ancient city of Ouroboros," she replied. Everyone looked at her, surprised. She shrugged. "I do a lot of reading in my spare time."

"We must go there at once," Garmadon declared.

"How do you know that the Nindroids will be there?" Wu asked his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Faith," Garmadon replied.

***

(Y/N)'s arms were tight around Lloyd as she sat behind him on his bike, the wind whipping in her hair as they sped toward the Old Serpentine City. Zane was above them in his Ninjacopter, Jay beside them in his ground vehicle, and Cole's mech attached to its top.

They stopped when they reached the main area, an image of a curled snake made of stone embedded into the sand. (Y/N) hopped off followed by the others.

"I don't get it," Cole muttered. "Where are they?"

"He said they would be here," Lloyd said as they all started looking around, eventually gathering in the center of the serpent.

"Well, your dad was wrong!" Jay grumbled. "We should have never listened to him."

"Garmadon is never wrong," (Y/N) countered, glowering at him.

The ground suddenly started shaking and they all looked at each other with wide eyes.

"I sense you are mistaken," Zane said to Jay as the ground began to split open.