(Season 4) Chapter 52

Previously on Ninjago:

"Tell me!" Garmadon hissed. "How do we stop them?"

(Y/N) leaned forward and pulled the lampshade off of Pythor's head. "What is their weakness?" she asked frantically.

"Don't you get it?" Pythor exclaimed. "There is no weakness! They're Anacondrai!"

Pythor resorted back to hiding under the lampshade and (Y/N) felt a wave of panic wash over her.

HOW THE HELL WERE WE SUPPOSED TO BEAT THEM THEN!?

***

The Greatest Fear of All - Part 2

"Guys, we've got company!" Kai called out to them, looking out the prison cell and watching as two Anacondrai slithered into the prison.

"I'll handle this!" Cole yelled before pulling his mask down and running out toward the watchtower made of rocks. "Earth!" He slammed his fist into the tower and the rocks came apart and he sent them flying toward the snakes.

However, one of them dodged it and the other cut through the rocks and they hit the prison bars instead, causing dents in the bars and the prisoners to cheer.

Kai and Jay rush out to help him too, Jay yelling at Cole. "We're trying to keep the inmates in, not let them out!"

(Y/N) glanced at the three of them, debating on whether she should help them out or stay with Lloyd...

Of course, she chose the latter option. She wasn't going to leave her boyfriend with Pythor even if he was small.

She turned her attention to the others just as a drop of Pythor's venom fell on Garmadon's normal hand, causing it to turn back to purple again.

"Your hand," Zane gasped in shock. "That may be why they've come for Pythor." He placed a hand on Garmadon's shoulder.

"What if he holds the key to making their transformation permanent?" (Y/N) added in horror.

"That's why Chen hasn't attacked," Wu said in realization.

"Then we have to get him out of here," Lloyd said, his tone laced with urgency. "If he's the key to preventing a war, we can't let him fall into the wrong hands." He grinned, adding another word. "Literally."

(Y/N) let out a small chuckle and Lloyd smiled at her.

"Oh, I get it." Pythor scoffed. "It's literal because of my size." He took a sarcastic tone, clearly peeved. "Haha, very funny. But I'm a little sensitive to all the size references."

"A little sensitive?" Garmadon added teasingly.

(Y/N) couldn't help but let out a laugh, Lloyd and her high-fiving each other.

"Okay, I stepped right into that one," Pythor admitted.

"Zane, keep them busy," (Y/N) said to him as they began to head out of the cell.

Zane nodded, pulling down his mask and running over to help the others.

"What do you think we've been do-" Kai began to grumble from on top of an Anacondrai before it grabbed him by its tail and sent him flying, a yelp escaping from him. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at his uncompleted comment.

"Get out of here already!" Jay yelled, another Anacondrai's tail wounded around him. "It's not like we can hold them off all day!"

Zane slid against the ground and sent the Anacondrai flying along with Jay, but he quickly got caught by another snake and was sent into the air.