(Season 4) Chapter 40

Previously on Ninjago:

(Y/N)'s breath caught in her throat at the brightness of his eyes and the emotions in them. She couldn't help the heat that rose to her cheeks due to their closeness either. "Your eyes are capturing too," she whispered fondly. "And what's her name?"

His other hand reached up to stroke her cheek and she could see pure adoration in his eyes. "Astoria," he replied.

"Thank you so much for telling me," she said, leaning up and placing a kiss on his cheek.

Lloyd smiled at her and placed a feather-light kiss on her cheek, causing her to blush harder. "I'll see you in the morning then," he said before he pulled away from her and headed for the adjoining door of their rooms.

A sigh escaped (Y/N) as the door closed behind him and standing in the middle of her room, she could feel herself grinning like a complete moron.

I'm in love with Lloyd Garmadon.

***

Versus - Part 1

The next morning, they stood in the lunch line for yummy delicacies. (Y/N) hummed in contentment as a creamy biscuit landed on her plate.

"Next!" the guy serving the food yelled, and (Y/N) moved along, making way for Garmadon and Lloyd. "Nu-uh," the guy said upon seeing Garmadon. "Nothing for you."

That made (Y/N) glare at the man.

How dare he!

"There's a valuable lesson here, son," Garmadon began, turning to Lloyd beside him. "If you turn your back on your first evil Sensei in an effort to go straight..."

"Next!"

"...you may not be served creamy biscuits," Garmadon finished, walking away from the line and over to (Y/N) .

"You can have mine, Sensei," she offered.

"It's alright, (Y/N)," he said with a small smile. "Anyway, did you and Lloyd clear things up between you?"

(Y/N) chuckled nervously. "What are you talking about?" she said, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"Don't kid me, (Y/N)," Garmadon said. "I saw the guilty looks he was giving you yesterday at lunch."

"Oh, that," (Y/N) said with a smile as she remembered last night. "Yeah, we did." She looked at Lloyd who was coming over to them while the others were still in the line and talking amongst themselves. He shot her a smile which she returned, causing Garmadon to nudge her.

"Ow, what?" I asked.

He shot her a smirk. "Anything I should know?"

(Y/N) blushed. "There's nothing going on between us!" she said heatedly.

"Taking a day off? And here I thought Ninja never quit," Cole berated Jay as they finally came over to them.

"And I used to think a ninja wouldn't steal your girlfriend," Jay snapped back.

"Shut it, you two," (Y/N) scolded.

"Whatever you have to say to each other, say it now, because harboring grudges hurts no one but yourselves," Garmadon advised them.

"He's right," Lloyd added. "You should be preparing to fight your next opponent."

"Not each other," (Y/N) grumbled, shooting them glares.

"What grudge?" Cole said defensively. "I already dropped it."

"I dropped it first," Jay hissed.

"Did not!" Cole snapped, nudging Jay.