Chapter 32

Hey, guys!

We are gonna have a format change and it's all thanks to a bit of advice from GoldenIShadow! 

Thank you so much once again and thank you to everyone out there for the support!

Stay Safe!

Stay Happy!

Lloyd was finding it weird that (Y/N) never seemed to be around anymore. After Zane's death, everyone went their separate ways, but she only disappeared during the night. But even if she was there during the day, she seemed... distant.

What was she up to? Was she hiding something? Could she be seeing someone?

For some odd reason, the former thought made Lloyd uneasy. And it caused a funny feeling in his stomach. The boys would tell him it was jealousy, but he was compelled to deny it.

Was he starting to like (Y/N) as more than just a friend?

Nah.

So now he was going to follow her to see where she goes to and what she's up to.

Lloyd peeked around the corner of the wall to see her coming out of her room, wearing a simple black and red outfit but looking pretty nevertheless. She also had a brown sack with her. He wondered what was in it?

Ok, so he felt bad about this but desperate times call for desperate measures

As she began to look around, he quickly pulled away, pressing himself against the wall. He was so screwed if she was going to come this way.

After a moment of silence, he slowly and cautiously peeked out and saw her walking to the other end of the hallway. He sighed in relief and began to quietly and swiftly follow her.

***

So, Lloyd kind of ended up losing (Y/N). 

She was going through so many streets that he couldn't keep track of it even though he was watching from the roof! He surveyed the empty and grey alleys below him, the wind annoyingly ruffling his hair. His eyes then flickered to the empty roads, barren of cars and vehicles and only shining lamps. 

"How stupid can I be?" he grumbled to himself, finding her nowhere.

"Very stupid, apparently."

He whirled around on the roof he was on and found the said girl standing behind him, her arms folded and a scowl on her face while the brown sack was beside her on the floor.

"Hehe," Lloyd chuckled nervously. "Hi! Watcha up to? I just came out for a midnight scroll!"

"Are you sure?" she asked, eyes narrowed at him.