(Season 3) Chapter 17

Previously on Ninjago:

(Y/N) sighed in relief and then turned to the laser machinery which was trying to attack the students. She narrowed her eyes and shot ice at it, freezing the machinery and the belt on which everyone was, causing everyone to slip and fall on their butts and (Y/N) to chuckle nervously.

"Whoops..." she mumbled sheepishly. "My powers are a little unstable without Lloyd around..."

"Misako told me about that," Wu said as Nya helped him up.

(Y/N) nodded then her eyes widened. "Behind you!" she yelled, spotting a laser machine behind them.  

***

The Surge - Part 2

Both Nya and Wu turned around in time and quickly jumped over the laser beam.

"Run!" Nya yelled to all of them and they began to run in the direction of the exit.

(Y/N) spotted an oncoming laser machine. "Jump!" She ordered and all of them jumped over the beam.

"Kick!" (Y/N) and Nya ordered together as both of them hit some machines around them.

Master Wu knocked his staff at a machine before quickly catching it again. "Everyone get to the window," he said, pointing to the top of some stair-like part of the machine. 

Everyone got onto the moving conveyor and (Y/N) jumped onto it in the end to make sure that everyone was safe. The conveyor led them up and Nya swung her leg at a machine.

"Whoa!" the students at the top screamed.

"What is it!?" (Y/N) yelled back up.

"A garbage incinerator!" Nya yelled. "How do we stop it?" She looked around in a panic and disappeared from (Y/N)'s sight.

(Y/N) soon reached the top along with the remaining students and gasped at the red flame up ahead covered with banging doors as some students on the moving belt headed into it. 

(Y/N) snapped her head to Nya, who was trying to stop the machine by hitting on a box which would probably stop the machine.

"Nya!" (Y/N) yelled as Nya turned to her. "Step away!" She nodded and stepped away and (Y/N) quickly shot fire at the box and the machine doors instantly closed up.

At the same time, the glass in the window shattered and they saw the four Ninja pull up outside the window in a helicopter. (Y/N) sighed in relief but then she noticed that the fire she had conjured was now spreading. "Shit," she cursed. "Hurry, everyone!"

"We need to get everyone to the bus!" Kai yelled as he, Jay, and Cole jumped onto an aerial work platform carried by the helicopter with Zane in the driving seat. "And I have an idea."

"Come on, kids. Jump on board!" Cole ushered as the kids got onto the platform with Wu and Nya while (Y/N) made sure that everyone got on. She jumped out the window too but before she could go any further someone grabbed her foot.

(Y/N) gasped and spun her head around to find that it was Pixal. "This will be the end of your tour," she hissed menacingly.

"(Y/N)!" she heard Cole, Jay, and Kai scream. (Y/N) growled and kicked Pixal in the face before she sprinted towards the already floating helicopter in the air. (Y/N) jumped and managed to land on it. "Come on, she's one of them!" she yelled to Zane. "We have to go!"

***

"Get to the academy as fast as you can, sis," Kai said to Nya as she got onto the bus after the students. "We need our other Golden Ninja."