(Season 3) Chapter 27

I'M BACK GUYSS! AND GUESS WHAT!?

8K READS! WE WERE JUST ON 6.2K AT CHAPTER 24! WHAT A PROGRESS, AM I RIGHT???

Previously on Ninjago:

"Everyone get down!" (Y/N) yelled as a very, very big asteroid came flying toward them.

They all ducked down against the rocket's body and stayed like that for the remaining time.

"Looks like we're coming in hot," Kai commented.

Lloyd suddenly lost his grip and a terrified gasp escaped (Y/N). "Lloyd!" Jay screamed. He acted quickly and grabbed his hand but flew off himself. However, Zane grabbed him followed by Cole, Kai, and (Y/N) acting as the anchor for their five-human-plus-one-droid chain.

"Hold on!" Cole screamed as they approached the end of the comet and crashed through it.

***

The Void - Part 3

"Ha! We survived!"

(Y/N) groaned at Jay's comment as she got up to her feet, staggering slightly. "Just barely..." she muttered, losing her footing as she shut her eyes tightly.

Strong arms wrapped around her waist and she opened her eyes to find Lloyd supporting her. "You okay?" he asked, his voice full of concern and his brow furrowed.

"I suppose," (Y/N) mumbled. "Thanks." She smiled at him gratefully. "You can let me go now. I think I'll be fine."

Lloyd nodded and let go of her and she instantly missed his warmth. They both then found the rest of the Ninja looking at them with smirks. "Don't you dare," (Y/N) hissed, feeling her face turn red.

Lloyd held up a hand to his helmet as we approached the crashed rocket. "Nya, are you there? Dad? Wu? Anyone?" he asked into his communicator.

"Maybe the others didn't make it," Kai said, turning on the light on his helmet while (Y/N) did the same.

They all began walking toward the rocket and headed inside. "They're all gone," Zane stated as they looked around the dark rocket, illuminated only by their helmet lights.

"They must have already left for the weapons," (Y/N) suggested.

"Quick, let's take the ship before they get back!" Jay said, rushing toward the main controls and soon letting out a frustrated groan. "Argh! They took the launch key!"

"Are you telling me this entire ship starts up with a simple little key?" Kai grumbled, gesturing around him for effect while sitting in the main chair in the cockpit.

"Come on, tell me one of you knows how to hot wire this thing?" Cole said, sprinting over to a part of the controls.

(Y/N) suddenly noticed that Lloyd wasn't with them and felt a wave of panic take over her. "Where's Lloyd?" she asked.

As if on cue, Lloyd poked his head into the room and (Y/N) sighed in relief. "Hey, guys. Come and see this!" he called out to them. They all followed him and he led them somewhere in the rocket which seemed like a garage and had one vehicle and an open hatch leading outside in the wall. "They took the lunar rovers," he said then pointed outside the open hatch. "Looks like they left tracks to follow."

"Great job, greenie!" (Y/N) commented.

The others chuckled at her nickname for him while Lloyd blushed in embarrassment. "Oh, come on, (Y/N)!"