(Season 3) Chapter 30

Previously on Ninjago:

"Everyone else head to the Temple, we'll go pick up Nya," Lloyd announced.

"What do you mean by 'we' exactly?" (Y/N) asked with her eyes narrowed while the others went up ahead, leaving her and Lloyd alone.

"Me and the boys," he replied. "I think you should go with the others."

(Y/N) scoffed. "Are you doing this just to keep me safe?"

"No, of course..." He trailed off upon noticing her glare then sighed. "Yeah, okay. You're right."

With a sigh, she moved her bike closer to him but faced in the opposite direction to his. She slightly leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Be careful," she said softly before accelerating off into the temple's direction and unbeknownst to her, leaving a flustered Lloyd behind. 

***

The Titanium Ninja - Part 2

(Y/N) waited alongside Wu and Garmadon at the Temple's doors, anxiously scanning the road in front for any sign of the Ninja. Then, a loud banging sound echoed across the wide road, causing Garmadon, Wu, and her to look at each other in concern. A loud dark-orange spinning form began to approach the Temple and (Y/N)'s eyes widened in horrified realization.

"Please tell me that isn't the Overlord," she muttered.

Suddenly, a strong wind started blowing too due to the huge Spinjitzu that was getting closer to them and (Y/N) tried to keep her hair out of her face. Her eyes then fixed on five forms approaching them and she sighed in relief. "They're here!"

Wu and Garmadon grabbed hold of each of the doors and began closing the doors while(Y/N)  moved over to the side. Jay was the first to jump in, followed by Cole, Kai, Zane, and then Lloyd.

However, (Y/N) noticed that they failed to find Nya. She was instantly worried for the only other girl beside her on the team.

"Brother, now!" Wu ordered and he and Garmadon slammed the doors shut.

"Activate the shield!" Garmadon called out to Cyrus who was deeper inside the temple.
They had no idea whether it worked or not but the Overlord's angered yells coming from outside were enough of an answer.

"You said you had a weapon that could stop him?" Lloyd asked, turning to Cyrus who was sitting in his wheelchair once again.

"I do," he answered. "It's my best-protected secret." Just then, a small crack in the ground opened up and a machine raised from the hole.

"What is it?" Jay asked excitedly, all of them watching as Cyrus pulled out a screwdriver and tapped a part of the machine, causing several small types of silver hatchets to open.

"It is well-protected," Zane observed.

"Is it an ancient curse?" Lloyd inquired.

"I say fire power!" Kai cheered as all the hatchets opened up and the metal box began to slide open.

"I hope it rocks!" Cole commented while (Y/N) rolled her eyes at their over-excitement.

"Or, it's gonna end up disappointing us all," she said.

"Oh, be positive," Kai reprimanded.

"Is it dangerous? Is it alive? Does it come with a manual?" Jay ranted in excitement. "Is it a—a—a pill!?!" The excitement quickly died down when a small, white pill was revealed in the box.