(Season 2) Chapter 7

Previously on Ninjago:

"I'll slow them down and meet you guys at the top," (Y/N) said confidently.

"Are you sure?" Cole asked.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Now go!"

"Stay safe!" Lloyd said to her before Kai started climbing up the mountain.

(Y/N) readied herself, pulling her mask down as the vehicles approached her. "You messed with the wrong Ninja, morons!"

***

Island of Darkness - Part 2

(Y/N) raised her hands into the air which caused her to be lifted a few feet into the air as well but enough for her to be hovering over the Stone Army vehicles. They all stopped in shock and (Y/N) smirked to herself.

She then pointed her right hand to one of the vehicles. Ice shot out from the hand and it froze one of the vehicles.

The grey vehicle which seemed to be driven by the leading warrior yelled out something to the others in some foreign language - which (Y/N) couldn't understand - and two or three vehicles started heading up the mountain.

"Oh no you don't," she grumbled. (Y/N) pointed her hand towards the ground and vines sprouted out. She thrusted them towards one of the vehicles and curled her fingers. The vines grabbed one of the vehicles, lifted it into the air, and threw it over into the distance.

She then turned her attention to another vehicle and shot lightning at it. The vehicle instantly caught fire and blew up.

(Y/N) decided that this was enough havoc. She closed her eyes, reaching out to feel the other Ninjas' auras. She caught onto it and activated her teleportation powers.

"Holy shit!"

(Y/N) opened her eyes and saw that she was standing in front of the Ninja who were looking at her with shocked faces. She looked around and realized that they were near the top of the mountain.

"You can teleport!?" Cole exclaimed.

(Y/N) chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah," she answered.

"And why the hell are your eyes glowing white!?" Jay screamed.

"It happens," (Y/N) said with a nonchalant shrug. "Now where's the Temple of Light?" She spun around looking for any signs of a Temple but could only see rocks.

"That is exactly what we were wondering before you poofed into existence in front of us," Kai said.

"Are you sure you used the medallion right?" Lloyd asked Jay.

"Oh, of course, I used it right!" Jay snapped. "It said it should be right here!"

"Well, until we find it, I've got to find a way to slow them down," Kai said. They turned around to see the Stone Warriors climbing the mountain. Kai used the Mech to slam the ground and shake it but it caused no effect on the warriors. He then shot a couple of rocks and they fell on the warriors. "That should buy us a little time."

"Maybe we should climb a little higher?" (Y/N) suggested.

The others nodded and all of them started to climb, frantically searching for the Temple. At one point, Lloyd almost slipped on a ledge and was about to fall as he lost his balance. Luckily for him, I was nearby and caught him by his hand just in time.

Lloyd sighed in relief. "Thanks," he mumbled as (Y/N) pulled him back up onto the rock.

"Not a problem, clumsy head," she teased causing him to roll his eyes.