(Season 3) Chapter 16

Season 3 here we go!

The Surge - Part 1

Jay opened the fridge with enthusiasm, a spoon in his hand, and ready to devour his pudding. However, when he opened it, he found his pudding cup missing from where he had put it. He sighed, closing the fridge. "All right!" He yelled. "Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it."

"I didn't see 'Motor Mouth' on it," Cole said, finishing the last bit of his pudding cup and throwing it into the trash can from his spot on the couch.

"I'm telling the headmaster!" Jay hissed, glaring at Cole.

"Leave me out of it," they heard Master Wu from the adjoining room. "I'm on break, too."

"Relax, Jay," Kai said, fishing his own pudding cup from his bag and throwing it over to Jay. "You can have mine."

Jay caught it and frowned. "But this isn't cold," he complained. Zane, sitting on the couch behind him, flipped a switch and pointed his hand at the pudding cup in his hand, causing it to freeze. Jay smiled in contentment and sat down next to Zane. "Oh, give me. Mm," Jay hummed in contentment, devouring his first spoon. 

"Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd and (Y/N) get to be the Golden Ninja and Silver Ninja and fly around accepting awards while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers?" he said then sighed. "Ah. I miss our elemental weapons."

Nya came into the room, slamming the door behind her with a loud sigh. "Why is that when I teach," she began with annoyance laced in her tone. "I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?"

"Hi, Miss Nya," Jay greeted, jumping from the couch and walking over to her. "I saved you some pudding." He held out the cup to her.

She narrowed her eyes at Jay, placing her left arm on her hip. "What did we talk about?" she asked pointedly.

"Oh, right," he said with a chuckle. "Boundaries."

Her face turned into a smile. "Hey, did you guys hear the news?" she asked.

"There's trouble?" Kai said, jumping off his chair.

"Danger?" Jay asked, getting hyped up.

"An emergency?" Zane wondered.

"Oh, a new menace?" Cole added enthusiastically.

Guess all of them needed some action because they all seemed hyped up and prepared to fight.

"No," Nya answered, shooting them concerned looks. "We got clearance for a field trip."

The Ninja groaned in disappointment.

"Not just any field trip," Nya began excitedly. "A field trip to tour Borg Industries."
Jay's mood flipped and he gasped in shock. "Ah! Not the Borg Industries," he gushed. "As in home to super genius reclusive savant Cyrus Borg? Inventor of the hover car and everything else cool in this world?" Zane suddenly kicked him in the back and he let out a pained groan.

"And I asked (Y/N) if she could make some time and join us and she agreed!" Nya added happily.

"Yes!" Cole said excitedly, pumping his fist in the air.

"Who cares about Cyrus Borg?" Kai complained, walking into the adjoined tea room. "If you ask me, people should concern themselves with the lessons of the past." Kai grabbed a cup, turned on the machine, and filled it with tea. "Not waste their time on the disposable fads of tomorrow when-" he stopped, suddenly realizing that he couldn't hear anyone. He groaned, realizing that everyone had left the room.