(Season 3) Chapter 19

Previously on Ninjago:

Pixal suddenly gasped, her eyes widening. "What is it?" Nya asked her in concern.

"I didn't come alone," she stated.

"Uh, who else is with you?" (Y/N) asked her.

"Nindroids," she responded.

(Y/N)'s heart momentarily stopped beating there.

***

The Art of the Silent Fist - Part 2

"Nindroids?" all of them exclaimed.

"Oh, great!" (Y/N) groaned.

"Where are they?" Jay asked in a panicked tone, looking around. "I don't see any of them."

They all huddled close together in a circle, their faces facing the surroundings. A nindroid suddenly appeared on the roof of the monastery.

"You spoke too soon, Jay," (Y/N) mumbled, eyeing the robot. (Y/N) gasped in surprise as more of them appeared around them in a circle.

"Five versus eighteen," Pixal stated, scanning the nindroids around them. "Probability of survival too low to quantify."

"That is so encouraging!" (Y/N) grumbled as she used her powers to sprout out vines from the ground. She grabbed one nindroid and moved the vines in a circular motion, knocking the two or three nindroids in the path of the vines to the ground.

"(Y/N)! Behind you!" Lloyd suddenly screamed.

She spun around, losing control of her vines as a nindroid tried to hit her. She quickly ducked. "Whoa!"

"I got you!" Lloyd jumped over her and kicked the nindroid back.

"Thanks," she said with a smile.

"These Nindroids are so fast!" Jay complained, hitting back a nindroid with his blade, only to be punched in the face by another one.

(Y/N) pulled out her blades and they instantly clashed with the weapons of the Nindroids from either side of her. "Crap." She momentarily closed her eyes and when she opened them, she was behind one of the nindroids. She made her move and brought down her blade on him but it only clanged off and she was repelled backward and onto the ground. "How strong are these guys!?" She yelled as she quickly got off the ground.

She spotted Lloyd kick a nindroid and saw him begin to use his powers to free Zane of the nindroids over him. "No, Lloyd!" (Y/N) screamed.

He froze and turned around just as Nya stopped him too. "Your power only strengthens them!" she warned.

(Y/N) watched as he nodded and used his Spinjitzu to jump down to Zane. "Ninja, go!" He pushed the Nindroids away and picked up Zane.

She suddenly spotted something from the corner of her eyes and when she looked up, she saw a lot of Nindroids standing on a cliff beside a huge waterfall. "Uh..." she began slowly. "Guys!" Jetpacks appeared behind their backs and they started flying down to them.

Nya followed her gaze, and she gasped in horror. "We need to get out of here!" she screamed.

They all rushed back into the monastery as Lloyd and (Y/N) supported Zane. "We've got you now!" a Nindroid yelled from behind them as they sprinted away from them hot on their tail.

"Anyone wants to clear a path?" Jay asked as they appeared on a board outside the monastery where in front of them was a water wheel.

"Yeah," Cole said. "I've got an idea."