(Season 3) Chapter 29

Hi guys, and welcome backkk!

We've reached 9K reads and 300 votes, and I want to thank you all for your constant support!

Thank you all for patiently waiting every week. Enjoy the chapter!

We're almost close to finishing the season! 😉

Stay Safe!

Stay Happy!

Previously on Ninjago:

"You're not the only ones who can adapt!" They turned to the Nindroids and Cryptor who held The Golden Weapons by a rope and then used the rocket boosters on their feet to fly into the air. "So long, ninja!" They then began to fade away from their line of sight.

"No..." Lloyd mumbled.

"They got away. We failed," Kai said into the communicator as they all jumped off the rover and huddled together. "I repeat, they got the Golden Weapons."

"Are you on the rocket?" Nya asked them. "Can you stop them?"

"No," Kai muttered. "The ship is destroyed." He swallowed, not wanting to say further.

(Y/N) completed it for him, glancing at everyone in concern. "We're not coming home."

***

The Titanium Ninja - Part 1

(Y/N) huffed as she kicked another useless rock in her way while she restlessly paced back and forth in one place. Pausing midway, she glanced at the boys still near the destroyed rocket ship.

"These bugs just keep coming," Kai complained as he shot fire at the bugs flying around him while (Y/N) shook her head in exasperation and walked back over to them to help them out. "We are going nowhere."

Cole, Jay, and Zane were also using their powers and trying their best to keep the bugs at bay but it didn't seem to be working at all while Jay was speaking to Nya over the intercom as well. "Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet," he said dreamily. "Any last words, my darling?"

"How about," Cole began heatedly. ""It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you.""

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at them and snickered at Nya's response. "Now is not the time for that!" she exclaimed. "Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up." (Y/N) knew that Nya was trying to give them hope but at this point, (Y/N) didn't think that we would get off Delta V anytime soon.

"My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power," Lloyd said devastatingly as he used his Green Energy to fend off the bugs. "We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master."

(Y/N) scoffed as she used her nature powers to sprout vines from the ground and swat the bugs away.

"Don't say that," she said. "You made a choice you thought was best."

"She's right, you should not say that," Garmadon said over the intercom. "I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself." (Y/N) smiled, relieved that Garmadon now supported his son's decision.

What Pixal said next made their blood run cold. "They've returned with the Golden Weapons," she informed gravely. "It's only a matter of time."

"Is this the right time to say that we're screwed?" (Y/N) commented.

"Search for the power within," Wu advised them. "Then realize the greatness within each other." (Y/N) glanced at each of the Ninja, realizing how close she'd gotten to them over the past few months and how much she believed in every one of them.