(Season 2) Chapter 13

Previously on Ninjago:

They spotted a huge building towering in the middle of the city as well, a purple glow emitting from its top.

"Wow..." Jay said speechlessly as they hovered several feet away from it.

"What is that thing?" Kai wondered.

"Garmatron," Wu breathed out. (Y/N) looked down from the side of the Mech and saw spots on the ground around Garmatron and a wall around it too.

"It's turned into a fortress?" Misako asked, her question hovering in the air.

"But where's the Overlord?" Dr. Julien asked.

An even better question.

***

Rise of the Spinjitzu Master - Part 2

All of them landed on the ground and while Lloyd and (Y/N) stayed in the Mech, the others surveyed the situation in the city.

"He's turned everyone evil," Kai called out to them.

"Oh, just like Nya," Jay mumbled and guilt suddenly swarmed over (Y/N) in waves.

"And now they're helping his cause," Cole said in realization. "I can't wait to see the look on the Overlord's face when he gets a load of us." His tone was full of spite and anger.

Suddenly, a horn blared out from the top of Garmatron.

"Oh, my goodness," (Y/N) mumbled in horror as they spotted a dragon on top of the Garmatron. Dark Matter blasted from the top and headed toward them.

"Oh, sweet mother may I!" Jay screeched.

"Look out, Jay!" Kai warned and all of them moved back from the shot of Dark Matter. It landed on the ground, not far from them.

"Is that the look you were hoping for?" Zane asked.

"Zane, no," Jay grumbled.

"The metamorphosis is complete," Misako said. "The Overlord's changed into his original form." She pointed to the Dragon sitting on top of the Garmatron.

"But we can't fly up there," Cole said.

"We have my father's Golden mech," Wu said. "We have to draw their fire to help Lloyd and (Y/N) use the mech against the Overlord."

"We hear you loud and clear," Cole said.

(Y/N) frowned. "Are you guys sure?" she asked. "What if you all get hurt."

"It will all be worth it as long as we defeat the Overlord," Kai proclaimed.

She nodded hesitantly, still a little uneasy.

***

"Yeah!" Dareth cheered as Lloyd and (Y/N) went past the Dojo in the Mech. "I knew they'd be back!" 

(Y/N) smiled to herself and Lloyd increased the speed of the Mech, using the controls to draw out the Golden Sword.

"Time to bring out the big buttons!" he exclaimed.

They ran at full speed at the wall and Lloyd slashed at the wall, instantly breaking it and revealing the Stone Army behind it.

"Yes!" (Y/N) cheered as Lloyd struck his sword at the Stone Warriors, knocking them out. She pressed a blue button to her right and rockets instantly shot out from the Mech, blasting a couple of Warriors.