(Season 5) Chapter 57

Here we go with Possession, ppl! I honestly love the intro of this season! 

Comment if there are any mistakes.

ALSO, THE BOOK IS AT 50.9K READS, WTH?! I LOVE YOU! <3

And a word of encouragement to all of my readers:

Never stop smiling and ignore the haters, they're just jealous because ya'll are so amazing! ;)

Winds of Change - Part 1

Lloyd and (Y/N) flew side by side on their Elemental Dragons while the others messed around behind them on their dragons. 

(Y/N) sighed in contentment, the Endless Sea's blue colours sparkling beneath them as the sky turned orange and the sun rose majestically. She enjoyed the rapid wind against her face when she felt someone's eyes on her, she turned to her left to see Lloyd staring at her with an adoring look.

She smiled, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing." He grinned. "You looked so beautiful enjoying the peaceful moment."

She let out a laugh and his smile widened due to the angelic sound. That was before Kai decided to whoosh between them, startling their dragons slightly apart as his laugh sounded through the air.

"ASSHOLE!" (Y/N) yelled after him, annoyed, while Lloyd shook his head, smiling.

"Getting ahead of yourself, Kai?" He chuckled mischievously. "I'm leading this charge." He charged behind Kai while (Y/N) playfully rolled her eyes at their childish behaviour.

Lloyd's dragon roared and Kai gasped in fear, seeing Lloyd come up behind him. Their dragons rolled around each other, getting near to the water, and Lloyd took the opportunity to splash water on Kai.

Kai screamed, seeing as he was terrified of water while all of them laughed. "That's one way to cool off a hothead!" Jay exclaimed teasingly.

"Hey, no one messes up my hair!" Kai yelled, flying over Lloyd and dropping down to splash water on not just him, but everyone else as well.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and she flew away in time, sighing in relief.

Zane spit and coughed out the water while (Y/N) frowned, remembering that he was a Nindorid and the water could affect his systems.

"You okay there, Zane?" Cole asked him, laughing.

"Affirmative," Zane replied. "It'll take more than a little water to take me out."

(Y/N) smiled in relief but Jay ruined the mood. "Oh, what about a big fish?" he said fearfully, pointing at the water below us where indeed a large fish was coming after them. "Incoming!"

"Oh, no," (Y/N) gasped and they all flew away as the fish jumped out of the water, its mouth closing in on air.

"There he blows!" Cole exclaimed as it chased after them, jumping out of the water and trying to get them.

"Pixal says this is the one," Zane informed. 

Ah yes, the fangfish that had been terrorizing the coastal villages and making their food source of the water scarce. And the job that they were called for. (Y/N) thought that it was honestly below their level even though she was enjoying the scenery. 

"And now that he's taken the bait," she began. "Let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium."

"Let me guess, Kai," Jay mocked. "You caught one that big once?"

"Heck no," Kai boasted, causing (Y/N) to roll her eyes. "He was twice the size." On cue, the fish lunged at him. "Whoa!" Kai swerved away in time and continued to do so as the fish never relented.