(Season 3) Chapter 18

Thank you all so much for 3K reads and thank you to those reading this for their silent support!

Stay Happy

Stay Safe

Have fun reading! 😉

Previously on Ninjago:

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has yet to come," Zane said wisely. "We need to worry about today."

"You said it, Zane," Jay said in agreement.

"I don't think I can do that without feeling guilty about leaving Wu," (Y/N) mumbled.

"We will come back to New Ninjago City, (Y/N)," Zane said, trying to comfort her. "And when we do, we'll be ready."

"But for now, we find someplace safe to hide," Kai said. "They'll be looking for us." 

***

The Art of the Silent Fist - Part 1

"Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low," Lloyd commented, watching Cole as he covered his Mech with a huge tree. "No robots, no cameras, no problems." They had made it to a forest and decided to stay in hiding.

Standing beside him, (Y/N) smiled weakly. "You can say that again," she said. Lloyd glanced at her from the corner of his eye with a concerned look. She noticed his look. "I'm fine," she said, rolling her eyes. "Stop worrying about me."

"Still," Nya began, getting closer to them and holding a green and silver piece of clothing. "If any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this." She threw the green over to Lloyd and the silver over to (Y/N) as they caught them in time. "It will scramble their signal so they can't find you."

"You're amazing, Nya," (Y/N) complimented.

"I know I am," Nya said with a wink in her direction, causing (Y/N) to laugh.

***

"Yeah, this is sweet," Lloyd said with a laugh, inspecting his new gi with the green bandana on his face. (Y/N) chuckled at his childish nature before her eyes flew over to someone over his shoulder and a smile made its way to her face.

"Lloyd?" Misako asked in surprise, dropping the suitcase she was holding and sprinting over to Lloyd.

"Mom?" Lloyd questioned, spinning around with a smile on his face as they both hugged.

"(Y/N)!" she exclaimed, pulling her into a hug as well, which she happily returned.

"What are you all doing here?" she asked as they broke away.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control," Lloyd explained to his mom with a frown. "He has Sensei Wu."

"Is that why you seem so down, (Y/N)?" Misako asked her.

(Y/N) gaped at her shock. She was so good at hiding her emotions. "Yes, but how did you know?" she asked.

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't learn to tell your emotions apart during the time we spent together?" she asked with a smile. 

(Y/N) smiled back at her. "I suppose you're right."

"Wu's tough," she said confidently. "There's a reason he's lived as long as he has."

"Well, where's Dad?" Lloyd asked his mom.

"Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?" Kai spoke up.

"He no longer goes by Lord," she stated with a proud smile. "Here, he is Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until this evening's lesson."