Chapter 44 | PHASE THREE: Release ( 18+ ) 🥵

A little smutty nonsense up ahead. Don't get too excited though, our babies ain't fucking yet. That's coming in the next few chapters but not just yet 😂👏🏾

However I do fully support reading this chapter with one hand on the phone. Enjoy besties! 😜

--------

RAIDEN ||

With all of the unknowns that have seemed to plague Dylan's life, I needed to find a way to help him overcome all of this, but without actually having a set plan for said overcoming, I spontaneously decided to give him a very special massage.

So with a lot of coaxing, relaxation techniques and the use of my purr to keep his mind in calm state, I was finally able to get my love to lay bare beneath me.

Between the effects of my purr forcing his mind to settle and his body to melt under the weight of it, Dylan's insecurities at the mercy of my gaze had caused a blush to paint every inch of his beautifully toned body, quite literally becoming a masterpiece of my own making.

"You are so perfect," My words are barely above a whisper as my eyes scan the length of him, loving every freckle, every mole, every imperfectly perfect imperfection. "You never have to hide your body from me, puppy."

I tear my gaze away from Dylan's beauty only when I hear a whimper escape him and my eyes fall upon his to see how calm yet nervous he felt from not only laying bare with me but also being at the mercy of my calling.

Offering a soft smile to help relax him, I reach next to me and grab the bottle of massage oil.

Readying my hands to give him all that he needs, I set the bottle down next to my leg as I sat in my briefs, legs criss crossed atop my sheets, while Dylan lay completely and breathtakingly bare, flat on his back, arms at his sides, claws gripping my sheets, legs bent at the knee on either side of my body and cock completely at my disposal.

Slowly rubbing my hands together, I spread the oil generously between them as I watch Dylan's chest rise and fall with a steady flow of deep breaths, eyes cracked open and locked onto mine and when I blow a kiss towards him, he whines and then his hands are weakly gripping the sheets.

Dylan agreed to a massage to help ease the stress that he's been under these past few months and he agreed to lay bare with me, but he didn't want me to see his body just as he hid from me when we shifted earlier, but the moment that I told him how much I adored his efforts in even going this far, my praise subconsciously pushed my love to expose himself for me and I couldn't have been more appreciative.

However, I didn't want my purr, my essence or my calling to be the reasons to keep him here atop my sheets, so I slowly, bit by bit pull my calling back and with how lost Dylan seems to be in my gaze, I don't even think he noticed that I was no longer the one keeping him here - he was.

And I loved that he hadn't moved.

Instead my blessing lay bare in front of me, doe eyes locked onto mine, heart racing and fists clenching the fists but despite his fear, he hadn't moved.

Unable to fight the soft smile that took over, I take a moment to admire my Dylan. Between my bedroom being filled with the soft music of my violin and the orange and red hues of the candlelight flickering in the darkness, the romanticism of the moment just made Dylan's presence and his willing submission so much more breathtaking.

With him like this, I noticed everytime that Dylan would swallow nervously when I would inhale all that he is or catch the way his heartbeat would speed up when my eyes traveled south or the way he would whimper and clench the sheets even tighter when our eyes would meet.