Chapter 75 | PHASE FOUR: Captured. . . again

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

———————————————————

RAIDEN ||

Something was wrong. . . I couldn't quite place my finger on it, but something was definitely off with Dylan.

It wasn't just the lack of pregnancy symptoms that my overly dramatic blessing definitely would have pitched a fit over by now, but the entire change to his personality.

He'd been oddly obsessed with water. Taking three showers since this morning and an extra long bath about an hour ago.

Dylan hasn't eaten much but he has been drinking a ton of carrot juice, cranberry juice and water. . . all of the things he hated.

I mean where was my blessing that had the world's worst potty mouth? Why hadn't he rolled his eyes? Why hadn't he called me an idiot Leopard or stupid Leopard or a sexy dumbass?

Why had Dylan's entire walk changed from this silly, over the top thing to this very weird stiff type of thing?

Why has Dylan been more observant than he usually is? Why hasn't he questioned anything that he normally would?

Why has Dylan suddenly become so comfortable with public affection? I mean, straddling my lap this morning and then trying to practically maul my face off during dinner. . . It was unlike him.

Why hadn't he complained about the sheets that according to him made his entire ass itch? Why hadn't he spoken to Hunter? Where was Gabe? Where was Avery? Why wasn't Dylan worried about either one of them?

If there was a wolf that held my heart as much as Dylan, it was that sharp tongued, sweet little Omega and the fact that nobody has seen him or Gabe since Dylan had come back was just strange.

Then there was the one time that I thought I'd actually heard Dylan hiss in the bathroom and I know for a fact that wolves can't hiss. So I brushed it off as me being sleep deprived, but Onyx on the other hand, was on edge behind it.

I couldn't figure out why all of these changes are so drastic yet why my bond was so alive and burning with the flame that Dylan and I had worked so hard to ignite.

None of this made sense. None of it.

"Stay aware Raiden, there's just too many changes here and this doesn't feel right." — Onyx whispers, observing from the shadows.

"What do you think it is? The pregnancy? Could that change all that's different?" — I ask, but Onyx shakes his head.

"I doubt it. This is like an entirely new Dylan and my soul doesn't feel safe with him." — Onyx huffs and then growls when Dylan comes back into the kitchen.