Chapter 89 | PHASE SIX: Summoning pt. 2

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

———————————————————

DYLAN ||

I didn't want to go back down there but the moment I ran out, Weheil caught up to me and begged me to stay, that he had a very important visitor coming and it would all be worth it. So against my better judgement, I stayed but I waited outside of the packhouse for this so called important guest.

A blinding light takes over the space between me and the gravel driveway, Weheil's eyes glowing brightly as he whispers words that made absolutely no sense to me.

Within a few seconds, I'm seeing a form fill the bright light and then I hear King Kano's voice.

"Ow!" He growls at the same time I hear a loud thud.

Then I hear Weheil's high pitched squeal. "Hi, my love!"

I shake my head at the chaotic light that dances in front of me and as it dims and then clears, I see Weheil in Kano's arms, his body wrapped around his tightly as the Elf places kiss after kiss against the King's face that only makes him chuckle as he holds his mate just as tightly.

"You know I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that, little one." Kano tells Weheil as he sets the Elf on his own two feet.

"With time you will, I promise, my love." Weheil tells him as he latches onto the larger wolf's side.

Kano kisses the top of his head before looking at me. "Good afternoon, Alpha."

I grimace at that. I was anything but that. The last few hours made sure of that. "Good afternoon, my King. Why did you come back to our pack today?"

"Beauty told me that you all had a few prisoners that I needed to speak with immediately," King Kano fills me in but I focus on the nickname that he'd given Weheil. It was cute. Gross but cute. "So I'm here to see what you all need from me and how I can help."

I nod to that. I wanted to run back to my mate and lay in bed all day. I was exhausted - mentally, emotionally, physically - but I knew I would have to escort the King down to the cells because everyone was still down there.

So instead of keeping up with my self pity party, I gesture for King Kano and Weheil to follow me.

Entering the underground cells again and leading the way down the hall of empty cells, Dad opens the door to the dungeon room when he sees us coming and the prisoners all look up to see who'd just entered.