Chapter 46 | PHASE THREE: Family

Vote. Comment. Enjoy.

Get this one to 100 votes and 50 comments and I'll give you all a triple update😝

Over 7,000 words of goodness! Enjoy besties and leave those comments and votes!

UNEDITED, but oh well. . . I'll get to it eventually 😂😂

------------

RAIDEN ||

If there was one thing that I'd never thought would ever happen in my bond, it would be introducing my blessing to my family but there comes a time in life where even the things you thought were impossible, became possible and this was one of those times.

We've been through enough and with everything that's going on right now in Dylan's pack, I thought it was time for the most important man in my life to meet the rest of the people that made up my entire universe and even though I'd spent days planning this, it didn't make me any less nervous about it.

Felines do not have Kings or Queens that rule over each species, pride or family but my father, Adonis is the most respected feline in our community.

Our pride being the largest ever known to our kind and my father being the greatest ruler since his father, Anaul. He'd defended our community so many times against humans, hunters and terrifying threats alike that he'd sort of become the ambassador to all felines alike in all regards.

I was due to inherit the headache that came with being Adonis Silas' oldest son, but being a Leopard, I wasn't exactly thrilled with that decision, so I'd passed down the matter to Roman and when he turned twenty one next year, he'd officially become the third ambassador to all felines within this Realm.

My family's estate, the Silas Pride was a true sight to witness but being back here had suddenly brought on a multitude of emotions ranging from pure joy to sheer terror.

The last two times that I could remember being within my father's territory, I was eighteen and we'd just gotten into the worst territorial fight of our lives and that day I left to begin my solitary journey.

What I didn't know was that would be the last day that I would lay eyes on my father's Pride, on my parents, on my sisters and my baby brother for the next five years because that same week on my solitary journey, I'd been captured by Dax Kyles, taken to the Dark Realm and held captive, forced to do unimaginable and unspeakably cruel acts against those who Dax wanted for his Lab or just to be executed in his quest to rule all Realms alike.

It took five years to escape his grasp and that day that I did escape, I ran back here, to these very lands, in search of my family, in search of safety and the warmth that I'd missed for the previous five years.

The day I showed up, the Lionesses on guard that day didn't recognize me as I'd grown tremendously since they'd seen me last. That along with the fact that I spotted the mask that Dax bound to my face to hide my identity, my chest was covered in his brandings littered with dark magic and my body littered with bullets from managing to escape his men, I knew I'd looked like an entirely different man that what they were used to.

All forces had come for that day, Lionesses and my father's Allies ready to attack the men they'd deemed an intruder but the moment that my parents, my sisters and my baby brother laid eyes on me, all defenses were laid to rest and arms were opened wide.

I remember the first pair of arms that I ran to that day belonged to Roman. I hadn't seen him since he was a thirteen year old juvenile cub and that day, he'd grown into a beautiful eighteen year old young man.

My sisters no longer the seventeen year old spitfires I knew them to be, that day I saw two beautiful twenty-two year olds with long black hair, deep almond brown eyes and bodies that could kill.