Chapter 55 | PHASE THREE: Explain

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

------------

DYLAN ||

I shake my head in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be fucking happening. Why Gabe? Why him? What did he want with me? Why would he betray me? Why. . .

"Where's Hunter?" I ask, leaning back in my seat, trying to do everything I could to create space between me and the man who I thought was my bestfriend.

Gabe sighs. "He's safe."

"You fucking traitor!" I growl, pulling on my cuffs and hissing at the pain. "I trusted you! I thought you were my friend, my Beta and you betray me like this?!"

"I haven't betrayed you Dylan," Gabe shakes his head as he stops in front of the table. "I'm still your friend and your Beta. Everything I did was for you, not against you."

"Bullshit!" I try to break free of my cuffs, only to remember again that they were silver and I whine as my movements caused the chemical to burn my skin even deeper.

How the fuck could Gabe actually say that he's my friend? That he's my Beta, that I can trust him, when he's clearly done so much.

All this time I wondered how all of these attacks and messages and dead rogues could end up on my territory without me knowing about it and it's been the wolf that I called my bestfriend the whole fucking time, the wolf that I trusted with my life.

There's no way his actions were for me.

"It's not bullshit Dylan," Gabe frowns. "it's the truth. I'm not against you, please if you just let me explain, than I can-"

"Where's Maddox?" I growl, completely cutting him off. "Why can't I feel him?"

"It's the effects of the sedative, Dylan..." Gabe runs a hand down his face. "it's not permanent, it should wear off within a few hours."

I scoff. "Get me out of these cuffs, Gabe."

And he shakes his head again. "I can't do that."

"I can always command you to release me." I narrow my eyes at him, then raise a brow at the smile that tugged onto his lips.

"You can try, but Taj over there.." He points behind me, so I follow his finger and flinch when I see Taj in the corner of the room. "Taj will inject you with another sedative the moment you try to command me."