Chapter 80 | PHASE FIVE: Meeting

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

———————————————————

DYLAN ||

My stay in the pack hospital didn't last long. Maybe a few hours or so because I needed to get back to the Conference building and see what the hell was going on.

My injuries weren't as important as finding my mate and were running out of time. If we keep these charades up, we'll never find him and Dax will think he's won.

And he hasn't.

After Allio and parked in front of the office building, Jagger helped me out the car and braced some of my weight so that I could walk inside.

Allio quickly came up on my left to help brace my opposite while I held onto my ribs to keep the incision from stretching.

Walking into the conference room, we took our seats around the large rectangular table that certainly wasn't this large the last time we were in here. I'm sure this had something to do with Eva and Maxx, but I'm not going to ask about it.

The way Dad was glaring at the two of them as they stood on opposite ends of the room was enough to tell me that his talk with them did not go in their favor.

However the silence doesn't last long when Maxx's son, Thaddeus' magic flares in Eva's direction and I don't blame him for what she pulled earlier.

I didn't fully understand the problems between Talhanas and Kalawaiis but what Eva did - especially to a child - was uncalled for.

"Is there a reason why your child is trying to penetrate my magic with your Kalawaii shadowed trash?" Eva sneers and Maxx scoffs, shoving Thaddeus behind him.

"Shadowed trash?" Maxx questions and Eva nods, folding her arms in front of her chest. "There's nothing trash about a Kalawaii's magic."

Eva giggles at that. "Sure. It's just that Kalawaii's are known for shadow wielding. One of the biggest issues in the Covens."

"And Talhanas are known for their corruption," Maxx counters. "Not surprising seeing how you slayed Barron Nyreni and pretty much started a war between the Covens."

"I didn't start a war," Eva adds with a roll of her eyes. "The Covens have always been under fire with each other because of your bloodline."

"Now we both know that's not true," Maxx scoffs. "Kalawaii's are descendants of the Dark God himself. My bloodline has always ruled the Dark Realm and maintained it with a gentle hand for over a thousand years."