Chapter 82 | PHASE FIVE: Plan

The rewrite will be 100 chapters so we only have 18 more chapters to go!!

————————————————

DYLAN ||

My eyes scan over the map of the Dark Realm, more specifically the blueprints of the creepy ass castle that the Varexium Coven inhabits.

The Lion shifters, Hero and Exe being the ones out of all of us here with the most knowledge on the Varexium castle and the Dark Realm itself, give the tour and Hero helps to create the plan for Raiden's rescue.

Roman, Reland, Adonis, my Dad, Taj, Cassius, Bennett, Gabe and Hunter were on my left while Vizceryn, Quiweeme, Weheil, Eva, Maxx and Kano were on my right. Everyone's eyes on the map that Eva and Maxx constructed by Hero's impressive design from memory alone.

Hero and Exe stood on the opposite side of the large black table as they helped orchestrate our plan of action.

"So if Vizceryn said he could get us into the Dark Realm," Hero continues, a frown appearing on his face as he points to a section on the map. "We need to get as close to Layvok as possible."

"What's Layvok?" I ask, briefly looking up from the map.

"There are many Realms out there, young Alpha," Vizceryn explains gently. "Each Realm tends to have regions that are named individually for their purpose, their intent, their nature or the creatures that inhabit them. Such as this Realm - Isles is its name, but when looking on a Realm divided map, the Region that wolfen shifters inhabit is known as Ethos."

I try to hide the fact that I didn't know that, but I must not do a very good job because Dad smiles softly at me from across the table. I don't blame myself for not knowing because these kind of things need to be reached to you and let's face it, Dean, Jade and Jake weren't exactly the best teachers. So I remind myself to be gentle with myself because there's still a lot that I need to learn.

"Layvok is the largest region in the Dark Realm," Hero states, pulling my attention back to him. "It's where the Covens reside, but more importantly where Dax and the entire Varexium Coven reside —"

"Wait a minute," Gabe interrupts. "What do you mean this is where the Covens reside? As in plural? Like more than one Coven?"

Hero nods. "Yes. There's five bloodlines of Magic within the Dark Realm as far as Covens go," his eyes briefly find Eva and Maxx before stating. "The Varexium Coven, the Nyreni Coven, the Xydell Coven, the Talhana Coven and what used to be the Kalawaii Coven."

"Used to be?" Roman asks, with a raise of his brow.

"Yes," It's Maxx who speaks up this time. "My entire bloodline was eradicated by the Varexium Coven. Dax slayed my great grandfather, T'sei Kalawaii in order to claim the throne to the Dark Realm."

Eva scoffs. "Something that should have never been yours. The Talhanas should have been in charge. After all, the Dark Realm was created by Hades as a way to keep his descendants happy above ground."

Maxx narrows his eyes to that. "The Dark Realm was created by Hades and Xelharyx. Every Coven knows that. Hence why it's called the Dark Realm, princess. Hades is the God of the Underworld and Xelharyx is the God of Dark Magic. Each one of us are descendants of the all powerful men. No need to keep arguing these facts."

Eva crosses her arms with a roll of her eyes. "Hades will always be more powerful than Xelharyx. Hence why my bloodline should have ruled the Dark Realm. We are descendants of Hades."

"Both Xelharyx and Hades are Gods of their own. Their power is not greater than the other," Maxx educates with a shake of his head. "You Talhanas are so bullheaded that you seem to think just because your power comes from a God, that you are invincible and have the ability to control all death around you. Well news flash, princess. Xelharyx is a God as well, meaning my power matches yours."