Chapter 66 | PHASE FOUR: Information

RAIDEN ||

Following quietly behind Liam and the rest, I watch as he allows the new felines, Hero and Exe into rooms of their own in the packhouse.

"Alright, I'm sure being felines, you two don't fully understand the ways of a packhouse, so I'll quickly explain it to you," Liam says as we walk up the stairs to the second floor. "The first floor is the common areas, where you two are very much welcomed. Please eat anything in the kitchen, enjoy the livingrooms, the den, the library, the theater, dining room, game room, all common areas are open to you."

Getting to the second floor, I see Hero and Exe both nod but also send each other a confused look that I'm sure Roman, Reland and I shared when we first entered Dylan's old packhouse, which in comparison to Liam's, was a real hole.

"The second floor," Liam continues as we walk down the hallway. "Will be your floor where your bedrooms and bathrooms are located. There's also a second library, a second den and a second livingroom up here, so please make yourselves comfortable."

Liam then turns around to look at Hero. "Are you two comfortable with my Beta and Gamma leader supervising a tour of our pack lands or would you prefer feline guidance?"

Hero clears his throat as he keeps a firm hold on Exe's hand, eyes confidently yet nervously shifting between the group of us.

Then he frowns a little. "You would give us an option?"

Liam nods. "Of course. I don't lead with an iron fist, so all of my pack members, you two included will be able to share your opinions on things, you have the option to say no to something and you don't have to worry about being controlled or misused here. So I'll ask again, would you feel more comfortable will canine or feline guidance for your pack tour?"

Hero blinks at Liam, biting his bottom lip a little as he sighs. "Feline, but it's nothing against canines. We just feel more comfortable around our own kind and we appreciate everything you're doing for us."

Liam waves him off. "It's no problem, no offense taken. I'm not sure what you've been through but I can definitely sympathize with wanting to feel comfortable. So I'll have Taj and Cassius give you a pack tour and if it's ok with them, I'll have Raiden, Roman and Reland supervise the tour."

"That sounds good to me," Cassius whispers, winking at the young cub, Exe, who instantly blushes but his Lion pushes forward and starts purring. "I would love to give you a tour, Cub."

Which makes Taj bare his canines at the man he called his brother from another mother. "He's eighteen, Cassius, don't get carried away."

"I'm aware how old he is," Cassius whispers back, obviously offended but sighs. "I won't overstep until he's ready."

Narrowing my eyes, I tilt my head to the side as I observe the two of them. The way Taj had stepped in for the young cub was interesting and the way Cassius was so adamant on flirting with Exe, despite the fact that the cub was so young compared to the twenty eight year old Black Leopard.

"Blessings." — Onyx cuts in.

"What?" — I ask, a little startled to hear his voice after a few days of not hearing it.

"Exe is Cassius' blessing and despite their age, Cassius can't help the way he's drawn to the Cub and did you notice the way Exe's Lion came forward and started purring? I would bet my left nut that they're bound to one another." — Onyx explains and I find myself humming in response.