Chapter 70 | PHASE FOUR: Plan in Action

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

———————————————————

DYLAN ||

After having an amazing night with Raiden and by amazing, I mean fucking fantastic — today was unfortunately the day that Liam wanted me to leave back to the Wolf's Claw pack.

I still wasn't happy about this whole plan and finding whatever evidence it was that he needed to prove Dean, Jake and Jade sabotaged his challenge two decades ago, but it didn't seem like I had a choice in the matter.

On one hand, I really wanted to help him figure this shit out but on the other hand, I just wanted to stay in the Shadow pack and be cuddled into my mate's arms for the rest of my life.

"Son,"

Sighing when I hear Liam's voice from behind me, I slowly turn my head to look over my shoulder to see him smiling softly at me.

"These borders, they mean something more to me than just the claim of our territory," Liam starts, taking a few steps forward me, stopping in front me and rubbing my arms. "They used to represent power when I fought to defend these lands, than I hated them because they represented pain and heartache, but now, they represent a new beginning for me, you and Bennett,"

He reaches out to wipe the tear that had rolled down my cheek. "So you're going to be amazing and show strength and power and the force that Dean believed he was breaking when he kept you from me."

I nod because about all I can do and Liam returns it with his own as he embraces me for a brief but much needed hug.

When we part, he walks back into the treeline of unclaimed territory with Bennett, Taj and Allio by his side.

They all in some weird shape or another wave to me as Gabe steps forward, grabs my dufflebag and his before walking past me and opening the gates.

Biting my bottom lip, my anxiety had shot through the roof as I look back one more time to see Taj nod, Bennett blow a kiss and. . .

"I love you," Liam whispers, his eyes filled with unshed tears. "Don't you ever forget that."

"I love you too." With that, I turn around and walk through the gates that Gabe held open for me before I could start really fucking crying.

I just thank Goddess that I said goodbye to Raiden this morning because if he was here right now, I wouldn't have followed through with this shit at all.