𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓

H E Y Y Y  |  B E S T I E S

Ok, so I've been seeing a ton of new comments on the rewritten version of this story as well as getting private messages about some things, so I just want to clear some things up before we continue with the story.

POINT ONE — This story is categorized as a slow burn, dark romance.

I've made this abundantly clear in the beginning of the story. There's warnings on my Author's notes as well warnings on the post titled "A little story info"

Definitions:

Slow burn — a slow burn is when the romantic attraction between characters builds slowly over the course of a novel or series. It is a prolonged build of emotions between the characters within the book. In this instance, Dylan & Raiden.

So while yes they both feel the bond, there will not be an immediate acceptance and romantic relationship between them because this book is a slow burn.

Dark romance — these stories come with content warnings, morally-gray characters and plots riddled with trauma and violence.

Popular tropes that make up these novels include but are not limited to mafia, cheating | infidelity, serial killer, angst, not so happily ever after, non consent, possessiveness, bullying, BDSM, age gap, Forbidden romance, stalking and kidnappings, traumatic experiences and | or life events.

Dark romanticism focuses on life's negativity, while light romanticism focuses on life's beauty, optimism and creativity.

Again this story is a slow burn, dark romance

Also just to point something out really quick, I'm not glorifying abuse. This is a story that has pretty serious experiences based off one's trauma — this is in no way supposed to glorify abusive shit because abuse is NEVER ok.

NOW ONTO THE ISSUES that a few Booty stinks have not so kindly commented on my book or private messaged me with their thoughts and have found themselves blocked.

Please read character info below👇🏾

.........................

Now I know most of you beautiful people need someone to hate in this story and you all may need someone to blame but let's be honest. . . It's not entirely Dylan's fault.

LET's TALK ABOUT RAIDEN — This man is coming into a very difficult time in his life.

Raiden is 25 right now, but he was captured when he was only 19, abused, tortured and experimented on until he was 23 when he was able to escape.

Raiden on the outside may seem very put together and strong and confident and dominate and for the most part he is. . . but right now in the book, we have come to see a very vulnerable side of him.

Because of what's happened, him being captured again, thrown into a cell and mistreated by members of Dylan's pack ( not Dylan ) — Raiden has now tapped into a very deep rooted fear that he's been trying to push away. Because of what's happened, Raiden is now going through the motions of having his past trauma become a very real part of his life.

Because of this, Raiden is not able to accept Dylan. He doesn't realize that Dylan had nothing to do with his capture or what happened to him in the cells. . . all he thinks is that because Dylan is the Alpha of his pack and his mate, than none of that should have happened.