Part 1: Unlikely friendship

The roaring sounds of the cars in the busy streets of Japan. The sounds of shoes tapping on the pavement. Japan is known for its interesting culture and busyness. However not everyone is made for the city life. Some people are more for the outside whether that be exploring or analyzing. But that's the beauty of the world, not everyone is the same and Japan is no exception.

*Mori home*

"Kenji! Y/n! Lunch is ready," Akari Mori aka your mother yelled out the window from the kitchen.

You and your father were in the backyard practicing some archery. You were trying to hit a bullseye like your dad. But you kept shooting your arrow in the magpie or the outer circle. You got an arrow in the inner circle once which made you excited. Your dad watches you going for another shot but he heard his wife yelling at them that it's time for dinner.

"Alright honey, we'll be right there," Kneji yelled back. He claps his hands to catch your attention. "Come on Firefly, mom has lunch ready."

"Yes food," you said excitedly.

You take off your quiver and lean it on the fence alongside the bow and some other things. You run up to your dad and he ruffles your hair. You two share a laugh as you playfully swat his hand away. You and dad walk inside the house from the back door in the kitchen. You and your mom share a hug as you guys wash up. Your mom sets down some bowls of Donburi. You three give your thanks as you dig in.

*Later that day*

You were and your parents were walking around to run some quick errands. You guys did a little grocery shopping and did some other little errands. It was a bit dark but you see a park and wanted to go on the swing. Your parents let you and you run to the swings.

Your parents sit down at a bench as you manage to swing yourself thanks to tips from your dad. You laugh as you swing in the air and see the moon and stars in the sky. You gain a bit more momentum as you go for a jump.

You jump off the swing and stumble a bit at your landing but manage to get your footing. You smile as you semi-succeed on your jump. You were about to run up to your parents to tell them when you heard something odd.

"Why do you keep following me moon? What gives?"

You turn around to see a boy with green and white hair who looked to be your age. You thought it looked a bit like green onions and you laughed at that thought.

"Hehe. Maybe it has a crush on you, Senku."

You see an older man that has similar hair to the little boy and looks to be the same age as your dad. However you start to think when you heard the name Senku. After a few seconds you remembered that is the name of the boy from your class. You were about to say something but saw that they were leaving. You frown a bit but figured you see them on Monday so it wasn't a big deal. You hear your mom call you and run back to your parents.

*Timeskip; Monday*

It was currently break time and all the kids went outside to play. They were playing and running around outside. However not everyone was outside.

You walked into the classroom because you got tired of the games since the boys didn't let you play kickball and you didn't feel like playing make-believe princess with the girls today. You open the door to your class to see the green onion-haired boy himself. He was building a mini model rocket out of paper.

"Wow that's so cool," you said excitedly.

"Huh," Senku said, confused.

He turned around to see you looking at the model in awe.