What if: Y/n joined the spy team

*A/n: So I did originally plan to have y/n join the spy team but then while writing decided against it, mainly since I thought y/n should have been there for the Platinum scene and thought it would be funnier in the sense of the note but I still thought about how Moz would interact with y/n during the selection and how different it would go if y/n was there; so that's what this chapter is for. A what if.*

To get back on track and to fix Kohaku's face, Amaryllis took over. She washed Kohaku;s face to remove all the makeup and then reapplied it herself. Instead of the hard and over the top makeup Koahku did earlier, Amaryllis went with a more light nature look. For the hair, Amaryllis did a little styling with some pink flowers to match the pink dress Kohaku was now wearing. After she is done, Kohaku is transformed from wild gorilla to cute beauty.

"Kohaku looks like a kind and beautiful priestess now," Suika exclaimed happily with happy tears. "So amazingly pretty."

"Well she is Ruri's little sister after all," Girno said.

"She really does look like Ruri's sister now," you said.

"You have a real talent for beauty, Amaryllis," Senku said.

"These scientific cosmetics are incredible," Amaryllis said. "Now, you're turn y/n."

You sat down as Amaryllis worked her magic. Like Kohaku, Amaryllis went with a light, natural look for you. She put a nice bead headband with a single flower. You had on a (f/c) sleeveless-dress that goes just above your knees.

"You look very beautiful y/n-chan," Gen complimented.

"Thanks," you said.

"You really do look," Senku agreed. "But you didn't need the makeup or outfit for that."

You get a bit red in the cheeks as Senku wrapped an arm around you. Amaryllis gets a cheeky grin when she remembers Senku said that the more people you guys have go in, the better our chances. So she figured it was worth a shot. She gets a scary look as she cracked her knuckles and looked at the boys. They get nervous as you, Kohaku and Suika sit back and watch the show.

Amaryllis proceeds to give the boys makeovers to make them look like girls. Due to you guys needing to increase your chances and the fact that Amaryllis gave them a scary look, the boys allowed her to do the makeovers.

First up was Senku and he changed out of his usual outfit into a pretty dress. His hair was then down and put into two nice pigtails. As for the makeup, it was nice and natural with some nice pink eyeshadow and matching lipstick. He actually looked like a cute girl but his voice was gonna be a dead give away so it was a no.

Next for makeovers was Gen. He was changed into a nice purple dress with matching makeup and red lipstick. They styled his hair and put a little clip in it. Unlike Senku, Gen could fake his voice to sound like a girl but his height could be a problem so it was no.

Next was Soyuz and he was changed into an orange dress with some fake boobs. He had on some nice jewelry and his make was a bit much. He was very uncomfortable and there was no way he could pass so it was a hard no. You guys come to the conclusion that you guys need a petite guy with feminine sound.

You all turn around to see Ginro sweating as he has a nervous smile on his face. He tried to leave but Kohaku grabbed him and you guys told him that you guys needed him to go in for you guys. He clearly didn't want to but you guys told him that he didn't have to get chosen but he simply just had to go. With that Ginro had an upset look as he agreed to do it and Amaryllis uses the makeup to disguise Ginro as a cute girl too

The next day was the beauty choosing ceremony. You, Kohaku, Amaryllis and Ginro go as the rest stay behind in the lab. There were a few other girls with you and guards were standing in front of you guys but one of them stood out from the rest. He was a tall, muscular young man wearing pauldrons that appear to be made of stone. He has dark dreadlocks that are tied into a low ponytail. He has facial markings above his eyebrows in a curl. This was Moz and judging by his body lounge, tone and how he was talking to the girls, he seems to be very confident but also cocky.