Part 41: Reunited and map making

They told you yes and you guys were gonna head out. However Taiju stopped you guys. You were confused but he said you guys forgot something. Yuzuriha wheels in a wheelchair and Jasper asks what that was for. Yuzuriha explained it was in case your leg started to hurt, this was to help you. You reassure them that you won't need it but both Taiju and Yuzuriha said that it was better to be safe than sorry. You were about to protest again but Jasper took the chair and thanked them for bringing it to them. You sighed as you knew that you were outnumbered and from what Chrome told you and from what you saw at the Grand Bout, you knew it was not a good idea to protest or to test Jasper's patience. So after getting the wheel chair, you guys began your walk back to Ishigami village.

Blaze led the journey since he did have little shortcuts that will cut the time of the journey. They were little cuts but if they were gonna save you guys time then it was very much welcomed. After all, the sooner you guys get there, the better.

"Blaze, how did you find these shortcuts," Nata asked.

"As a kid, I explored the whole area. So I know the best paths," Blaze said.

"Then why didn't you share this before," you asked.

Blaze laughed sheepishly. "It kind of slipped my mind."

Jasper sighed. "Why am I not surprised?"

Blaze got a bit embraced by that as you guys continued to walk. At the pace you guys were going with the little shortcuts, you guys would get there by morning, early afternoon.

"Ow," you mumbled softly.

"Are you okay," Nata asked.

"I'm fine," you reassured. "Just my leg."

"Would you like the chair," Jasper asked.

You were about to protest but your leg started to shake a little bit. You guys have been walking for hours, so naturally your leg was gonna give out. Jasper gave you a hand to help you sit on the chair. After you got comfortable, Jasper pushed you as you guys continued on the journey. You apologized to Jasper but he reassured you that it was not a problem. That it was his job to help and being the chieftess, naturally he would help you without question/complaint.

*Timeskip*

The sun started to sunset and you guys decided to take a break. You guys were gonna eat some food and get some sleep before continuing the walk. So you guys made a fire and took the rest for the night. After eating, Nata and Jasper fell asleep and you were fixing your spear as the fire continued to burn.

"Hey."

You look to your side to see Blaze sitting next to you. He had a soft look in his eyes.

"Hey Blaze, you're gonna sleep yet," you asked.

"Yeah in a minute," Blaze stated. "I just wanted to talk to you."

"What for," you asked.

"I feel like I owe you an apology. For the Grand Bout I mean," Blaze said.

"Oh that," you said as you remembered what he did. "It's no big deal."

"Still, I want to say I'm sorry," Blaze said. "I'm sure Kohaku and/or Chrome told you have a tendency to play dirty."

"They might have mentioned that," you said.

"Well, yes I did intend to use a cheap trick to get you to lose," Blaze admitted. "But I didn't mean to nearly kill you. I tried to simply cut you so you wouldn't be able to fight. I didn't want you to pass out."

You chuckled. "I see. Interesting plan but that wasn't my first time being stabbed. And I didn't fully pass out due to the stab. There were other factors that played in." You sighed. "But I appreciate you apologizing. Just don't do anything like this again."