Part 13: Lost means war

Gen had a sinister look as he turned to face you and Senku. "He's coming. And he's bringing an army."

The kingdom of science gasped as Senku chuckled and you simply wanted to hear more.

"Sounds like we'll finally get the chance to show them what the kingdom of science is made of," Senku stated.

"This is definitely something to get excited for."

Gen explained that since as far as Tsukasa knows, Gen hasn't actually seen Senku's body. Tsukasa knew that means that Senku could still be out there and he could find the village which he can turn into his kingdom of science. So to prevent that from happening, Tsukasa plans to take the village by force once they get an army.

"An entire army of men like him," Kohaku said. "All of them ridiculously strong and just as ruthless?"

"That's the idea, yes," Gen confirmed. "He's been very busy reviving people."

Senku chuckled. "It's finally come to an all-out war between the kingdom of science and the empire of might. Time for a showdown. Get excited."

Thankfully not many people outside of the kingdom of science heard the conversation so it didn't cause a panic. They continued to chatter amongst themselves which was a good thing. Last thing you guys needed right now was to have a panic. However you guys were worried about who could be in this army. Tsukasa alone was a big threat so who knows how much of a threat his army would be.

"And Tsukasa isn't the only major threat," Gen stated. "There's another among them who's bad ews-nay." This made you guys concerned. "If either he or Tsukasa show up at the head of the war party, frankly, you would have no choice but to run. His name is Hyoga, and he was only recently revived."

Your eyes widened at the name. "Hyoga..."

"I take it you know him y/n," Gen said.

"Yeah, I do and he is bad news," you said.

You got visibly uncomfortable at the memory of Hyoga. Senku took your hand to help you relax as you guys couldn't afford to be on edge right now.

"I offer to go in as a spy and stir things up -- lay the groundwork," Gen said. "So I left first, before the rest of the forces. I don't know how much time it'll buy us, though."

"Everyone! It's Happening!"

You guys see Ginro running to you guys, clearly panicked.

"The enemy is attacking!"

This of course made you guys worried and ran to the bridge. You guys see Kinro fighting someone who Gen confirmed to be Hyoga. This obviously wasn't good.

Hyoga stabbed Kinro and pushed him off the bridge. However before he could fall, Kinro grabbed Hyoga's leg. Kinro ordered Ginro to cut the bridge as he debated whether or not to listen. Kohaku wanted to go help but her dad held her back. Ginro went to cut the bridge but then heard a roar.

You guys see Nemean run to the brigade. Hyoga's men backed up as Hyoga himself didn't flinch.

"Interesting. Seems someone here has a pet."

Nemean growled at Hyoga as he went to attack him. However, Hyoga twirled his staff and stabbed Nemean. Your eyes widened as Newman's roar went silent and the fabric around his neck fell off.

"What a pity."

Hyoga tossed Nemean into the water. Senku looked at you and saw you with your eyes widened as your eyes began to water.

"Y/n..."

"NEMEAN!"

"Y/n, wait-"

Senku tried to stop you but you were too fast for him. You grabbed Ginro's spear and charged at Hyoga. You go to stab him but Hyoga easily blocks the attack. He pushed you off him and you glared at him with anger and sadness in your eyes.