Chapter 3: Crafty Corn is Acting Strange...

Dogday POV:

Another day in the playcare. Kids playing, (Name) sitting alone and drawing Catnap, Catnap trying to avoid kids.......
Then, out of nowhere, (Name) rushes up to me.

"Dogday!!"

"What's happening? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I want to tell you something......"

"Yes?"

"Earlier, I went to give Crafty Corn a drawing I made...... and outside her door I thought I heard her giggling...... she sounded crazy......."

"That's not possible...... but I'll go check on her. Don't worry about her, okay? She's fine! Maybe she was...... admiring her newest work!"

"Okay......"

They walked away. That's so strange....... Crafty Corn, giggling as if she's insane? I doubt it. But what if something happened? The only person I can think of that could do that is........

Oh no.

I run to Crafty Corn's door, opening it with no hesitation. Crafty Corn just stands there, smiling.

"Hello Dogday!"

"Hello, Crafty Corn...... what are you doing?"

"Oh! I was just waiting for the kids to arrive so we can paint! Kids have a very good imagination, you know!~"

"I see. May I...... stay for a bit? You can just go back to your work, don't mind me."

"Okay then!"

I begin walking around the art studio. Paints, pencils, dried-out markers....... what's that?

I sense...... blood....... I look under a table and see a severed hand.

"What the......."

"Careful, Dogday! This is a place for kids you know! What are you looking at? Oh don't mind that, it's a gift from Catnap! I didn't know where to put it."

"Crafty....... you realize that's not normal, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"What- what do you mean what do I mean!? Catnap brought you a hand!! A hand from a human!! That's not weird!? You don't wonder where he got it at all!?"

"I know! He said the Prototype gave it to him!"

"Crafty, snap out of it! Get rid of this thing!"

"But why?"

"Because the kids could see it! Because it's wrong to have someone's severed hand in an art studio!!"

"Fine, fine. I don't understand you, Dogday...... Catnap was just being nice."

Crafty has to be under the influence of Catnap's red gas or something. How can she possibly believe a severed hand is a good gift?

I walk out of the studio, and to Home Sweet Home. As I'm walking down a hallway........ I feel fuzzy......... I see red gas filling the hall........ what....... is........ happening........

I was bored, I'm in Chemistry, I have a test tomorrow and I'm scared bc I'm failing Chemistry lol. I wanted to do a chapter with Crafty Corn, and it is implied the Smiling Critters could go insane so- enjoy this boring chapter(also the other Smiling Critters will probably have similar situations so :3 but idk yet) -Solaris <3