(Not a Chapter)Small Announcement

Hello! So in my "About Me" chapter I mentioned that due to some mean comments I took down a TikTok that had my face in it. Well, I've decided at 100k reads of this book(currently I think it's 77k) I might do a face reveal!

You can also see some of the makeup looks I've done(bc I love to draw on my face with eyeliner and I personally think they look good!)

I know it's a little cringy to do something like this but I thought it would be a fun idea. Unfortunately there's a chance I won't bc I'm very fearful of not only mean comments but also something called AI Sora going around.

I'm 16 currently, and the thought of someone using my face to make AI pictures that I would never in my life take, scares the hell out of me. Sooo, if I do the face reveal, I'll probably cover some part of my face(like wear a mask or smth)

here's the best part though! Although I may not do the face reveal, I absolutely will make 3 extra-special extremely-wholesome Dogday oneshots that aren't related to the story!

Starting today, I'll be accepting suggestions in comments and in my Discord Server! (In my Discord be sure to tag me or else I may not see it.)

The top 3 ideas that I like I will use for the onshots and I will make sure to tag you at the top so everyone knows it was your suggestion!

Anyways, I hope to see this book get more and more popular, and I'm so grateful for all of you reading this book! Bye now! -Solaris <3