Chapter 37: Shattered Friends

The pic above is a pic of my cat(sorry if you can't see it)

(Name) POV:

             But before they could move, the Prototype stopped us.

"Surely you wouldn't want to hurt me....... if you found out I had a couple of your little friends hostage?"

"Hostages...... who are you hiding!? Release them!!"

"Why would I do that? I've been very careful with them."

                    And with that, he reveals the hostages.

"Poppy!? And...... Kissy?"

"That's right! I captured these two knowing you'd come here, ready to kill me! But if you dare take another step, they will be in pieces!"

                    I didn't know what to do. I looked at Poppy and Kissy. They were both frightened and trying to escape, but to no avail.

"We're coming!! Hold on!!"

"If you take one more step I'll rip them apart! Is that what you want, (Name)?"

"I won't let you hurt them!!"

                      I flew up as fast as I could, while Mommy attempted to grab them with her hands. But the Prototype was too fast. He sent both of us flying into walls. I teared up as I watched Poppy and Kissy become even more frightened, knowing I couldn't do anything.

"There's nothing you can do now, (Name). You are helpless to watch your friends become part of me!!"

                  All I could do was stare as he used his claws to stab into both of their heads. Poppy shattered instantly, her eyeballs rolling onto the ground and her dress staining red. I started sobbing, knowing I failed them.

"No!!"

"There's nothing you could have done, (Name). We have to keep going."

"But Mommy!"

"It's over for them! We have to focus on us now!!"

                     I hated admitting it, but she was right, and I knew it. Still, I couldn't believe how pathetic my attempt was to save them, knowing in my heart there was nothing I could do. But it wasn't time for that anymore. We have a bigger enemy to face.

                    I glared up at the Prototype,  before getting back on my feet. All I did was point at the Prototype. Dogday and Catnap went swinging. Dogday stabbed the Prototype in various areas, while Catnap hacked off pieces. Mommy tried her best to wrap around the Prototype in order to crush parts off. I used my fire to set him ablaze.

                   This was going to be a long fight, but I would get my revenge. For Poppy, and for Kissy.

No Poppy and Kissy aren't the major characters(Poppy was going to be originally but I got a more evil idea so yeah :3) anyways, hope you enjoyed whatever this chapter was, not one of my best but I tried! -Solaris <3