Chapter 13: The Recognized Child(Part 1)

(Name) POV:

            I used my axe to break into the factory. Nobody was around, so it didn't matter. I recognized the entrance all too well...... the front desk, the Huggy painted on the wall, the toy shop down the hall....... it was all too familiar.

            There was no time. I needed to get to the Playcare. I would find my answers there, I'm sure. I stole a grabpack, jumped the security bar and unlocked the door. There stood Huggy Wuggy....... I walked up to him, my hand on his fur.

"It feels odd to be back here....... after so long......."

            I looked up at him.

"Huggy?"

            Huggy must have recognized me, because he looked down. But...... he wasn't hostile. He smiled, and gave me a hug. I smiled.

"It's good to see you too...... can you take me to the Playcare please?"

            Huggy frowned, and shook his head. I nodded.

"I understand. I'll find my way there myself. Here, have this."

            I gave him a piece of meat. He ate it happily with his rows of teeth. I smiled and turned on the power, before making my way to the Game Station. First, I needed to find Poppy's room. No big deal.

            I can only imagine how hostile Huggy would have been had I been one of the workers. The toys never really liked the workers, I noticed. I wonder why........

            I entered the Make-a-Friend room. I looked at the machine. I went upstairs to turn on the power, before jumping down, using my bag to break my fall. I turned on the machine, and made a toy.

            My toy was a basic Catbee toy. I did like Catbee's design. It was very cute. I scanned it, and went ahead. However, Huggy came out.

"Huggy?"

            Huggy walked over to the vent, and pointed inside.

"I go in there?"

            He nodded.

"Oh, okay! Thanks Huggy!"

            I went through the vent, and entered Poppy's room. I looked around for Poppy to see if I could find a way out. Then, I entered a room to see her trapped in a case.

"Poppy!"

           I smashed open the case and grabbed her as she woke up.

"Huh.....? What, who are you?"

"(Name)....... I was one of the orphans here......"

"The one that escaped......"

"Yeah....... I'm back now...... can you help me?"

"Of course! But...... I'd need something from you......"

"Got it. But I need to get to the Playcare quickly....."

"Okay. Let's go then."

              She leads me to the Game Station.

"Careful, I think Mommy is here......."

"Mommy Long Legs? I remember her!"

"Perhaps since you were an orphan she won't be very hostile to you......."

"Well, we'll only know if we find her, right?"

"Did someone say my name?"

            I turned around. Mommy instantly recognized me, and she smiled widely.

"(Name)!! I recognize you, oh you're so grown up now! I remember when you played the games with me! That was so fun!"

"Yeah! Listen, we need to get to the Playcare...... can you help us?"

"Hmm...... if you play the games with me, then I'll give you the train code! Okay?"

"Okay! Thanks Mommy......"

             I walked into the Game Station. I sure hope Dogday is okay....... don't worry Dogday, I'm on my way......

Woohoo! We meet some old friends! Just so you know, the toys aren't super hostile to (Name) because they were an orphan at the factory. However, Mommy will turn a bit hostile in part 2 because of the Prototype's control. I hope you enjoyed part 1! -Solaris <3