Chapter 12: What He Does to Heretics

Credits of this amazing art goes to Kailane Damato!! Thank you for letting me use your art!

Dogday POV:

I woke up with my arms chained to a wall. I struggled, but my arms wouldn't get free. Did Catnap do this......? What is he planning!? NY thoughts were cut short when Catnap walked into the room.

"Catnap...... what do you want!?"

"You're the last one, Dogday......"

"What......? No, tell me you didn't!!"

"I did. But I won't kill you."

"What.....? Why!?"

"You will be an example."

"Example......?"

"An example, of what happens to heretics who do not follow the Prototype."

"You- you're crazy!! Don't you dare lay a claw on me Catnap!!"

"You can't do anything about it. Luckily, I have another way to dispose of you."

Catnap's claws came out. I panicked, struggling as much as I could. Catnap just smiled as his claws slashed across my body. He sliced more and more until my entire bottom half was gone.

I screamed in pain and agony, screaming for help and begging him to stop. But to no avail. He tied my belt tight so my organs wouldn't fall out.

"The tiny critters will use you to feast off of. This is your punishment."

"YOU'RE INSANE!!"

"You're a heretic. Your opinion doesn't matter. I have my own plans, and now you're out of my way. Now anyone who comes here will die without your interference."

As he left, I let out a loud sob. I was in so much pain, and I was trapped here to suffer even more. All because I didn't worship the Prototype like him......? Why did I ever believe he was my friend........

I failed to save my friends from Catnap's claws, and now all of them are dead because of me........ and I'm like this because I was so delusional I genuinely thought I could talk Catnap out of it.........

I can't go back to my doghouse to see that picture of (Name)....... who knows how long I'll be here before I forget they ever existed...... I don't want to forget them, they were like my child........

I sobbed, knowing this was my fate. To be chained up here, my bottom half gone and my belt keeping me alive as I was slowly eaten away by tiny critters that resembled my friends and I...........

"(Name)........ where are you.......?"

"Please, someone save me from this pain........."

Of course nobody heard me. That's to be expected. All I can do now is stay here, helplessly hoping someone will come to save me........

-10 year Timeskip-

???? POV:

It's been 12 years since I escaped the factory....... I'm 20 now, and I've decided to return...... I heard the factory was abandoned after a horrific incident 10 years ago known as "The Hour of Joy"....... and I want to find out what exactly that is.

I still remember Dogday. My best friend, and the one I considered my father figure.......I hope he's still there, perhaps I can bring him with me when I return home.......

I packed a bag full of stuff I would need. A flare gun, matches, a normal gun, a flashlight, my phone, basic snacks, water, and a multitude of other weapons I could use to defend myself in case of danger.

A gas mask wasn't needed. Catnap's gas doesn't affect me, and it never did. I'll be fine. I put on an outfit that I knew would blend in well, before grabbing my bag.

"I'm coming Dogday.........

And I will find out what happened to that factory........ and everyone in it."

I hope you liked this chapter! (Name) and Dogday reunion soon! :3 -Solaris <3