Chapter 41: The Finish Line

(Name) POV:

               We ran. There were no more threats in our way, and we could finally escape this Hell. We all looked at the Playcare for the last time. Dogday and I remembered when it used to be a happy place......

                 With happy children innocently playing with the Smiling Critters....... but now there was only one Critter left, and this place was no longer a safe haven for orphans. Well,  I guess after I found out why orphans were stored here, it never really was in the first place.

"Goodbye Playcare......."

"It's alright (Name), we still have happy memories of this place......"

"I spent my childhood here...... and looking at it the way it is hurts......"

"It will be okay......"

               We left the Playcare.

"Wait!"

"What is it, Mommy?"

"Can we visit the game station one last time......"

"Sure, why not. We have plenty of time."

                Mommy smiles as we go to the Game Station. She stretches around, looking at all the different games and things. She even had us play the games one last time. It was fun! She cheered when we won, and gave us little things she found as prizes.

"Alright, I'm ready to say goodbye now....."

"Right. Let's go."

                  And we exit the Game Station. All the way up to the first floor. This was our ticket. We walked past the Make-a-Friend room, past a factory storage room, and there we saw Huggy. Standing like a statue in his little stand area. But then he saw us and smiled, picking me up.

"Ah! Huggy! *giggling*"

"*happy huggy noises*"

"Sorry Huggy, we have to go......"

"*confused*"

               We all explain to him. Huggy seems to panic, and we realize he's not only devastated that Kissy died, but also scared we were going to leave him behind when we burn down the factory. My eyes widen and I hug him, looking at the others. They thought about it, then nodded.

"Huggy, we aren't leaving you. We're gonna take you with us."

"*happy noises*"

"Alright. Let's go to the entrance."

                We went to the entrance, and I stood in front of the door.

"This is it...... are we ready?"

"Readier than ever."

"Absolutely ready."

"*happy noises*"

                  And with that, I grabbed Catnap's axe, and shattered open the doors. This is it. We're free.

Not me mentally sobbing after realizing when this book ends I won't get all these positive comments anymore(I've never gotten so many positive comments and they made me the happiest I've ever been) I'm gonna miss you guys😭 ALSO IT'S NOT OVER YET CHAPTER 45 IS THE LAST CHAPTER IN CASE YOU NEEDED A REMINDER -Solaris <3