Chapter 26: Catnap's Warning

Random pic I took last week of my cat meeting my brother's new dog lol

Catnap POV:

I never thought I would be friends with (Name)....... I was just so upset they managed to escape when I couldn't...... I knew they weren't affected by the red smoke I produced and it bothered me. They had potential I saw as bad when really I was blinded by my own jealousy.....

Nevertheless, I know the Prototype is no weak monster. Even with their strengths, (Name) will never make it past the Prototype on their own. I may be strong but I know even I couldn't beat him. Being under his control so long has had an affect on me...... I just hope it doesn't come back.

"(Name)....?"

"Yes Catnap?"

"I just want to warn you....... the Prototype is very strong...... please be careful if you really plan to go against him......"

"I know Catnap...... but I'm confident we can do this."

"You don't understand (Name)! He can control most of us...... if he controls me, it'll only make it harder...."

"It's okay, Catnap. That won't happen."

"If you are so sure...... just please, promise me and Dogday that you'll be careful......."

They suddenly jumped up and wrapped their arms around me. I was shocked, but smiled and hugged back.

"I promise Catnap, you'll get your much deserved freedom soon......"

"But where will I go when this is over.....?"

"Hmm........ maybe I can take you and Dogday to my house? That way we can escape this factory for good!"

"Really? I can't remember the last time I was in a real house...... what is your house like?"

"It's very comfortable. And nothing like here, that's for sure."

"I already like it!"

"You deserve to have a proper home, Catnap. Both you and Dogday should never have gone through what you did."

"Thank you, (Name)...... while nothing can change the past, I know you can change our future and make it much happier......."

Did I just make another wholesome chapter? Yes. Am I also getting back into my Obey Me phase? Also yes🥰 - Solaris <3