Chapter 11: The Last of the Smiling Critters

Bobby Bearhug POV:

I was scared. Terrified. Catnap ans Dogday went missing after all the bloodshed, and it was only Picky and I left. Hoppy ended her life amongst the chaos, we all saw it....... how could this happen......?

I feared I would be the next to die, Crafty and Dogday warned us all but we didn't listen....... we thought he was crazy...... and then Crafty died...... we thought Catnap was our friend.......

I don't want to be the next...... I want a hug, someone please hug me, I'm scared....... I'm alone, I'm terrified, all I want is to hug someone....... Dogday, where are you......?

Catnap POV:

It's all over. Our plan has worked....... now this place belongs to us....... however, I need to make quick work of Picky Piggy and Bobby Bearhug, and I know just how to do it....... and once they are gone, Dogday will be set as an example for those wondering what happens if you disobey the Prototype.........

Bobby Bearhug POV:

I was huddled in my room, crying. I had nobody to comfort me when I needed it. Catnap is coming for me, I know it. I don't want to die......

Suddenly, Catnap entered my room. I panicked, looking at him.

"N-No!! Don't hurt me!! Don't come closer!!"

"Relax......"

".......huh......?"

"Don't be afraid, Bobby....... I'm not going to harm you, I promise......"

"I don't believe you!! You murdered the others and kidnapped Dogday!!"

"Dogday is safe, I wanted to make sure the others didn't harm him......"

"Are you sure......? B-But, why did you kill the others!?"

"I regret what I've done...... but I needed them for something important......"

"T-That doesn't excuse it!! They were souls just like you!!"

"Come now, perhaps a hug will calm you down, yes?"

"Why should I trust you.....?"

"I promise I won't hurt you, I only want to help......."

".......fine......."

I came closer, letting him hug me. It felt nice........

STAB

Catnap POV:

I watched her look at me with betrayed and terrified eyes. She sank to the floor as I removed my claw from her back.

"Rest now, Bobby........"

I knew in her final moments she felt betrayal, but she was so naive to believe I actually wanted to help her.

All that's left is to get rid of Picky Piggy. Luckily I happen to know pigs love to eat...... and she's already eaten her other friends without a second thought...... I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I planted a little something in her food.......

Picky Piggy POV:

Catnap walked into my room again. I was hungry again, so I was looking for something to eat. Then I noticed a plate on his tail.

"Food! Thank you Catnap, I was so hungry!"

"No worries, you know I'm your best friend....... I brought you Bear Roast today!"

"Wow, Bear Roast! Delicious!!"

I ate it all up without a second thought. I felt so full....... oddly, too full........ what's happening.......?

Nobody's POV:

Picky Piggy began to feel weird. She looked at Catnap, scared.

"Catnap, I don't feel so good......"

Catnap just smiled as he watched as Picky screamed in pain and agony for several seconds, before the unknown substance put in her food finally took effect, and her organs exploded.

The blood was everywhere, shredded organs and toy parts. Catnap just looked around.

"Objection complete.......

Dogday, you're next."

Okay, so here's the thing. I was super terrified to post this chapter bc I thought I went a little far with Picky's death. Like I was super excited the whole time while writing other chapters to get to this part but when I actually wrote it I was like "Wait a minute are people gonna like cancel me for this-" so I asked my Discord Server and they said to keep it the way it is so- I'm sorry to anyone who is mad at me for killing off Picky in such a brutal way! -Solaris <3(AAAAHHH I'M SCARED TO PUBLISH THIS😭)